• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,146

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’ll sign a Tierney and a CB. I’m convinced. We’re going into this season with two CBS who are rated by the club and one of those is still recovering from injury. It would be completely pointless to spend £72m on Pepe and to then go and let the defense be the undoing of your team and the difference between top 4 and Europa.

blaise

I am already perfectly happy if it is just Tierney. Do not want average CB just for the sake of it, then loan would be better option but maybe we can structure some deal like Pepe, who knows anymore, we finally look serious players on market.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We’ll sign a Tierney and a CB. I’m convinced. We’re going into this season with two CBS who are rated by the club and one of those is still recovering from injury. It would be completely pointless to spend £72m on Pepe and to then go and let the defense be the undoing of your team and the difference between top 4 and Europa.

If the right CB isn't available then we won't do it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If the right CB isn't available then we won't do it.

The “right CB” has to be someone better than Chambers and Mustafi. That isn’t hard to find. They’re not going to risk an injury and be forced into playing one of those two for a lengthy period of time.

Gunner-Union

Think we are only interested in a top class cb and outside of epl it seems clubs are more flexible when it comes to how installments are paid.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The “right CB” has to be someone better than Chambers and Mustafi. That isn’t hard to find. They’re not going to risk an injury and be forced into playing one of those two for a lengthy period of time.

I personally think they'd rather find someone who is better than Holding and Sokratis.

I don't think we're in the market for a 3rd choice CB.

Gunner-Union

CB on loan and Tierney and that's will be our window.

And a great window it will be and surpasses what any of us thought.
Might take a month or so till everyone clicks but when they do we will have a very good team and 3 is very attainable.
Love to get rid of more of the dross but other leagues have more time till their window closes.

blaise

Alves would be something of a joker if we can pull that out. We d concede goals but we d be so fun to watch again.

blaise

Also think we are in market for first choice CB if we are buying, Pepe really got me greedy, lets finish Tierney, everything else is bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom