Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevi, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who would you rather have?

1. Rugani

27.4%
  2. Luiz

69.0%
  3. Mustafi

3.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

There are also Willock and Nelson who will improve us. Mustafi not in first team plans immediately strenghten us as well.

You became so negative towards the club after Wenga was sacked. I think you're exposing yourself for what you really are an agenda merchant.

Dj_sds - likes this.
  2. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

You’ve got the prices the wrong way around. But yes, Fraser is twice the player that Iwobi is.

Troopz and Makingtrax like this.
  3. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Jesus, could have sworn I was one of the few who’s been defending Emery all season.

Will have to go back and look at my posts, maybe you’ve caught me out bro. :lol:

4. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Even if that'd eat up €30m just as a loan fee? I think the loan fee is quite steep if there isn't a €60-70m~ clause included.

Fair enough. I would assume we can get Tierney + a CB in regardless, as those were on the list before this rumour popped up, but it might just push Upamecano over the line.

Contract situations, but I do rate Fraser as a useful addition to the squad if he wouldn't cost more than €20m. Anything more is daylight robbery. Not every signing has to be a star. Think he could do a job.
    I gather you don't rate him then? Think he would service Auba + Pepe quite well. Decent competition for Nelson.

I have supported Iwobi for years, but I think the potential is just not coming out.

5. Dj_sds -

Dj_sds - Well-Known Member

Although he tries to make it subtle it's so obvious.

Beksl likes this.
  6. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

@Beksl .. if you're looking for Jesus you'll be better off asking @Bobby the no1 gooner

Beksl likes this.
  7. Makingtrax

Makingtrax Arséne Wenger once said "I will miss you"

Is he back again?

Mark Tobias likes this.
  8. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

He comes every few months. I once had a theory it was in connection with current doomsday dates but it seems it is at random. The Lord works in mysterious ways... evidently.

9. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

I always had this strange feeling he's an alter ego of a known poster. Won't mention names...

Mark Tobias likes this.
  10. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

Annoyingly quiet day so far. Are we really not going to reinforce our defense?!? Emery better have some tactical rabbits in his hat if that's the case. While I do believe that many of our defensive issues were structural and, to an extent, can be improved upon with the current crop of players, it's still very clear that our defensive personnel is average at best

11. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Trying to do a big money deal for Upamecano and if we can't then we'll sign Tierney on deadline day.

DanDare and FinnGooner like this.
  12. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Rather make another run at Everton.

Dutch D likes this.
  13. benjamin86

benjamin86 Well-Known Member

If Iwobi stays it's a big season for him, he needs to make another step forward otherwise Nelson and Willock are likely to move ahead of him.

(I like Iwobi he reminds me a bit of Parlour, i think a lot of people forget he's only 23)

Dj_sds - likes this.
  14. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Of course I would. Fraser was excellent last season and one the best peeforming player in the league by far out performing the likes of Zaha and Iwobi.

15. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Yep definitely seems that way. The Iwobi deal has allowed us to aim for Upamecano.

16. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

This is sadly too close to being true

17. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

That's what I think also. Having a hard time to chill, though. Even a tier 3 rumour about some advance in either move would be nice

18. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

I see this is Raul's thread now.

Trilly and DanDare like this.
  19. Hexagon9

Hexagon9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I quite like him too although I fear he’s going to be like Theo in that he just can’t make that step up.

20. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

You mean you don't want to sell Willock for 10 M anymore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.