• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,163

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
CB should have been the priority going into the window, shambles that it’s come down to looking around Europe for cheap options with a day to go.

Wenger would be getting pelters.
Wenger would have got us Smalling and Rojo on loan just like he did with Welbeck.

Ivan couldn't get us Pepe Ceballos and Saliba just because he not signing top CB doesn't mean he failed. you just want him fail like Emery.

Gazidis got us Özil and Sanchez. Auba. He got us a lot of good players just like we got this window. But he didn't do enough, just like Raul is doing now.

I never want anyone at Arsenal to fail. I want them to do better. This is not good enough window as it stands.

avalonhse

David Luiz would bump it up a bit for me. 7 or 8 /10

Investing so much in a 18 year old CB 16 games into career & a 20 year old CB off a knee injury a bit risky. No idea when u21 CBs became so hyped. So much developing to do in the position.

Imagine David Luiz plays along with Mustafi...

remains

At least they actually tried. This was the most exciting transfer window I've ever seen. Genuinely felt anything was possible. I'm really optimistic about the future.

Yes you’re right I suppose. It’s all the late hype that turns out to be BS that fuels the disappointment.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm on my knees that Wenger is making some calls in France to help us to get some player over the line before the window closes. Saves us Wenger!
Imagine if he was here when we were signing Saliba! He’d be here right now, not on loan. Upamecano would be handing in transfer requests to join!

avalonhse

Is sticking a 20 year old kid with the 60m price tag pressure any better? Seems an awful mix for development.

Depend on how talent that kid is. I dont know him so I can not say he is worth 60m or not. But if we buy de Ligt, an even younger 19 year-old, no one will complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom