• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,373

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Think we'll work on those after our window closes. I wouldn't be surprised if Mustafi goes with another CB coming in ahead of him.

That's all well and good but we'll register Mustafi and Elneny for the squad even if they are going to be sold because you never know. Squad registration after the deadline.

The most likely one is Mavropanos.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Hi guys...
I’m going to fast in prayer for our signings. It’s that deep. I can’t take any more flops. May they be good away from home, no serious injuries, score important goals, be fan favourites for the right reasons, deliver important trophies then stay loyal .. amen.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What about the left back situation? Do we keep all three so the kid is eased in?

If United pay the Iker Williams buyout might get a Nacho bid.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What about the left back situation? Do we keep all three so the kid is eased in?

If United pay the Iker Williams buyout might get a Nacho bid.
Guessing we might keep Monreal until the end of the Spanish window before selling.

FluffyDoozi

This summer transfer window has been incredible, we identified our weaknesses and went out to fix them with top young talents. Raul is ****ing Don, shame we got him 15 years too late. He'd have won Wenger another title or two.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The total transfee fee we paid this summer is about 130M but paid in installment of course so you looking on 50m first year payment. So the 45M budget can go f**k off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom