• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,375

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Could you have imagined we'd have a better player than Upamecano and Rugani a couple of days ago? Does Raul's big **** ever go soft? Feel for the women.

gkoat

Interesting.. tomorrow is gonna be a good day, we hope.

I wonder if the entire Arsenal back office Executive group is up all night, eating Chinese take out in a board room and hashing out the next 12 hours or whatever. Makes you wonder..
No way that much dong can fit in one room they'll cure cancer first

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
is he that good? what type of price would he command and is cl football a must? (i think we will get top 4 and a good chance for 3)
From what I've seen and heard he is the next best CB. And most importantly absolutely perfect for what we could need once Saliba joins the CB roster. The reason he doesn't get as much hype is because of his nationality which may work in our favor in terms of price and competition from the big boys. I suspect that Barcelona will be after him next summer however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom