• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,527

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
40m is pathetic if true but I doubt the figure is an accurate assessment of what we can do on the market.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
i mean that Djene guy alone will cost us about 35m :rofl:

We can add £40m to our books, that doesn't mean we can only spend £40m. Torreira at £24m in three £8m installments and £4m a year in wages plus agent fees would take £14m out of a £40m budget.

Also doesn't include player sales.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Going to be another long transfer window.

Probably best to take a break from football after the EL final.

Check

It's without player sales I assume? Still not much, but more than 40m. Also a chance voor ESR, Willock and Nelson to get first team football. I really liked Willock against Burnley, so I hope he continues to develop next season.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
"Not the most spectucalar summer."

In reality we need an completely overhaul.

40m Budget + millions from Mikhi (20), Mustafi (20), Elneny (10) and a lot of wage would be free.

Problem is, the club is horrible at selling.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i still think we'll have 70M to spend without CL and players sales with CL will be around 100M. let's hope we make few sales to raise the budget wanting 6 players with 70M is ridiculous in current market

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We're currently a Europa League team with a Champions League wage bill. The difference between winning the Europa and a decent Champions League run is €50m so if we want to spend like the big boys we need to win that ****ing final.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
That figure is fine as long as we’re willing to sell many of our ****/deadwood players. Mustafi, Kola,Iwobi, Mkhi, Elneny, Chambers all need to be put on the transfer list. We could probably get close to 100m from those players and we could replace them with better players and/or youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom