• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reality check!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 99
  • Views 2,977
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

If it was Cygan, he wouldn't be staying for long. ;)

Henry's Girl

ASHBURRN said:
You actually believe she works for the club? HA!

If she did, she would already have known that a certain someone, employed by Arsenal football club as a player, already visits this website.
dnt flatter yourself, even the highbury cleaners do not visit this place

A

Anonymous

henry's girl said:
Heh. Proof that you don't work for Arsenal.

slapz

ASHBURRN said:
henry's girl said:

I think everyone misinterpreted her. When she meant she's an arse, you lot thought she worked for arsenal ( silly mistake innit )

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ASHBURRN said:
henry's girl said:
OK. Let us gun every player who plays for us until one person gets pissed off. Then we will know which player , if any, it is.

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
What does Scottish Lass think of Pires?

look for the thread titled world war three ...

and Arnie .. i barely ever moan on this forum so what r u talking about? :eek:

beanz

Let's get back to reality here peeps, I'm firmly of the opinion that Pascal is Cesc's natural father, just squint your eyes ever so slightly, whilst looking at pictures of them both in a darkened room, voila! the resemblance is uncanny :mrgreen:
ps. I'm feeling slightly silly after watching the last 15 mins of the Sp**s - Norwich game, hoping Bentley would score, no chance :roll:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Reyes is getting better and better but on his day Henry is the best player in the world. Jose is in sensational form at the moment but still has a lot to learn.

pamilih

Dula said:
Woo Reyes wooooooow. Reyes is soooooo darn good he makes Henry look like Gary Neville.

Please stop this rubbish. Henry works hard splitting defence and orchestrating attacks. So don't think because Henry scores less means he is less effective. Also Henry is not a glory hunter. He does not mind whoever gets the credit of goaling as long as the game is won.

So is Bergkamp. He knows he is not young anymore but look at the quality of passes that create chances. Look at his defence splitting movements etc.

Don't just look at the number goals scored alone.

Jus' kidding.[/quote]

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
pamilih said:
Dula said:
Woo Reyes wooooooow. Reyes is soooooo darn good he makes Henry look like Gary Neville.

Please stop this rubbish. Henry works hard splitting defence and orchestrating attacks. So don't think because Henry scores less means he is less effective. Also Henry is not a glory hunter. He does not mind whoever gets the credit of goaling as long as the game is won.

So is Bergkamp. He knows he is not young anymore but look at the quality of passes that create chances. Look at his defence splitting movements etc.

Don't just look at the number goals scored alone.

Dula said:
Jus' kidding.

How hilarious pamilih, that you quoted Dula and still missed his I'm kidding rider at the bottom. This is a crap thread, I don't know anyone that think Reyes is better than Henry. I do however, know a lot of people, myself included that are justifiably excited by the progress Reyes has made. A goal every 50 minutes or something similar is not to be sneezed at.

efurze

Please - even on current form Henry is much better than Reyes. Whoever thinks just because JAR has been in the right place at the right time a few times this season means that he's better than the 2-time defending Player of the Year is a *****. Reyes is good, but Henry makes everyone around him better. Scoring is all about creating, and Henry creates much much more. Reyes doesn't have anywhere near the vision that Henry does.

Just look at the chance that Reyes wasted into the side-netting against Fulham when Henry was running unmarked at the far post. Now compare that to the goal Henry made for Reyes against Blackburn. I think that pretty much says it all.

malagar

efurze said:
Please - even on current form Henry is much better than Reyes. Whoever thinks just because JAR has been in the right place at the right time a few times this season means that he's better than the 2-time defending Player of the Year is a *****. Reyes is good, but Henry makes everyone around him better. Scoring is all about creating, and Henry creates much much more. Reyes doesn't have anywhere near the vision that Henry does.

Just look at the chance that Reyes wasted into the side-netting against Fulham when Henry was running unmarked at the far post. Now compare that to the goal Henry made for Reyes against Blackburn. I think that pretty much says it all.

Of course Henry is still better then Reyes - but why the hell do you need to start saying that Reyes isnt not near as good or doesnt have that kind of vision and so on ?
This boy is much nearer to Henrys level then some might think - And believe me he has got vision - he was the provider and situation creator in Seville for gods sake.

But actually we should stop this stupid argument abouth whos better - all our first team players are class :9

efurze

malagar said:
why the hell do you need to start saying that Reyes isnt not near as good or doesnt have that kind of vision

Because he isn't and he doesn't. Quite simple, really.

Nothing against Reyes, he's great. But he's no Henry.

tox

OneteaminLondon said:
How hilarious pamilih, that you quoted Dula and still missed his I'm kidding rider at the bottom. This is a crap thread, I don't know anyone that think Reyes is better than Henry. I do however, know a lot of people, myself included that are justifiably excited by the progress Reyes has made. A goal every 50 minutes or something similar is not to be sneezed at.

Exactly, i haven't seen anyone say Reyes is better than henry, the fact is that Reyes has come along and started playing some brilliant world class football and everyone is ****ing excited about it.

jeromelee

Myself included. I don't think there's anyone who thinks Reyes is better than Henry. There's been a bit of talk of who has performed better this season. But most of said Reyes should deserve that accolade ahead of Henry also justify it by saying Henry is not playing at full steam as he still carries a naggling injury.

Anyway, the way I see it, Henry doesn't seem to be performing as full as Reyes probably because the same opponents have been playing against him for years already. They know how dangerous he is. And every opponent we play against will shackle him. Put 2 maybe 3 guys on him the minute he has the ball. And yet he's still able to create goals for Reyes or Freddie or Pires or Bergy.

Maybe he's not getting as much chances to score as before, but Henry will always be a team player.

And let us not forget he's still not fully fit.

Frankly and personally, I'm extremely grateful we have, in my opinion, 3 of the best forwards in the league. Henry for his speed, vision and repertoire of tricks, Bergy for his experience and total understanding of the team play, and reyes for his blistering pace and goalscoring ability.

And I'm happy that the goals are also being shared amongst more players instead of just restricting the goals to Henry and Pires like last season. This way the opponents will be more wary of us and at the same time not know how to contain us.

We can only get better.

I think this thread is just some rant by a fan for nothing.

A

Anonymous

I DO. i rekon reyes is heaps better than henry. anyone else think we should sell henry and get the max cash we could get for him? reyes is clearly the future and we dont need henry at all. Ali is also going to be class to ali and reyes are our future. Lets sell henry and get a good 30 mill for him. Then go out and buy some other top players like postiga, zamora, forlan and bellion. Who needs henry, he is nothing compared to our reyes.

Aussie

Established Member
theguvnor said:
I DO. i rekon reyes is heaps better than henry. anyone else think we should sell henry and get the max cash we could get for him? reyes is clearly the future and we dont need henry at all. Ali is also going to be class to ali and reyes are our future. Lets sell henry and get a good 30 mill for him. Then go out and buy some other top players like postiga, zamora, forlan and bellion. Who needs henry, he is nothing compared to our reyes.

:lol:
Postiga CLASS ACT.

However he did score against England. However you dont have to be to good to do that.

beanz

Aussie said:
Postiga CLASS ACT.

However he did score against England. However you dont have to be to good to do that.
He was obviously dabbling in Voodoo witchcraft, bastard :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom