• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reality check!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 99
  • Views 2,986
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

However he did score against England. However you dont have to be to good to do that.
He came on and i just knew that yid **** would score against us. MOTHER ****ER.

tbbosa

I like Reyes very much, he has added that missing something we have been looking for.

Last lesson:
Chapter 6
========
1.Arsenal playeth as a team,
2. We defend as a team
3.and we pass balls at Arsenal----Repeat afte me " Thou shall paseth the ball"
4. The good of the team should always be put a head of individual good

Class dismissed!

pamilih

OneteaminLondon said:
pamilih said:
Dula said:
Woo Reyes wooooooow. Reyes is soooooo darn good he makes Henry look like Gary Neville.

Please stop this rubbish. Henry works hard splitting defence and orchestrating attacks. So don't think because Henry scores less means he is less effective. Also Henry is not a glory hunter. He does not mind whoever gets the credit of goaling as long as the game is won.

So is Bergkamp. He knows he is not young anymore but look at the quality of passes that create chances. Look at his defence splitting movements etc.

Don't just look at the number goals scored alone.

Dula said:
Jus' kidding.

How hilarious pamilih, that you quoted Dula and still missed his I'm kidding rider at the bottom. This is a crap thread, I don't know anyone that think Reyes is better than Henry. I do however, know a lot of people, myself included that are justifiably excited by the progress Reyes has made. A goal every 50 minutes or something similar is not to be sneezed at.
:shock:

In fact I saw it just after submitting the posting. But I was too lazy to delete the posting.
:lol:

A

Anonymous

Mad Jens said:
Scottish Lass said:
ps mad jens why u *****y with me all of a sudden? :evil:

What the f**k are you on about?

you know what the 'f**k' shes on about so why try and disguise it?

jenny

A

Anonymous

"I do my best to ignore anything you post." - that not *****y no?

jenny

A

Anonymous

Mad Jens said:
That's not *****y. That's the truth.

the truth is sometimes being *****y with someone, like it is in that case

edit, alright she thinks you were *****y with her so shes not happy with you and also i dont think she wants this topic locked so lets cut the silly bickering out

jenny

lorenzo

i say they're should be a 'celebrity death match ' style fight between Mad Jens and Scottish Lass... but who would win??? My monies on SL and her tag team partner Jenny! GO THE GOONERETTES !! :lol:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Why does every thread on this forum end up with this clown jenny saying that SL has been wronged in some way?

I mean I like SL, but she does talk some sh't sometimes (no offence)

A

Anonymous

OneteaminLondon said:
Why does every thread on this forum end up with this clown jenny saying that SL has been wronged in some way?

I mean I like SL, but she does talk some sh't sometimes (no offence)

well excuse me for being born :roll: examples of when shes talked ****?

jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom