• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Red Member question

miral78uk

Hi

Last season my son and I where Red members and I am a adult member he is a J Gunner. When the Watford game went on slae to the RED members I snapped up 2x Adult price tickets clock end top teir no problems.

This season I renewed membership and looked at booking two tickets top tier in the middle for the Europa Game during half term.... bonus I thought...

But it would not let me assign a adult ticket to my sons JG membership card. Anyone know why?

In the end there were some free spots in the family area so snapped them up and they were cheaper anyway. However I wanted to pay MORE money and sit where we wanted....

Thanks in advance.

Screw Spuds :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom