• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Red Membership renewals 10/11!

GoonerAG

Can anyone help me or give me heads up with regards to this issue? I have been a Red Member for 10-odd years and receive an email and letter by post around this time every year to renew my membership.

But, I haven't received anything thus far this year. In fact, I logged onto my membership account on Arsenal.com and it states that my membership has expired ("You do not currently hold any valid memberships") and the renew option is disabled altogether?

Anyone also a red member looking to renew for next year and had the same issues? I have emailed them but obviously won't get a reply before Monday and I am quite concerned.

Thanks!

GoonerAG

Lord Dula said:
Sounds like the website is doing you a favour to me

Maybe mate :lol:

It's just that we had got to a good position in terms of Silver memberships and they just cannot chuck us off without even giving us the reminders to do so, nor the option of even renewing late, which I did before no problem!

Surely, the admin cannot be a bunch of ****-ups like the playing staff...

goonerleila

Established Member
I haven't received my reminder either and a similar thing happened to me last season which meant I had to get a new one and fall even further down the list. So yeah I do think the admin staff and those in charge of the memberships are a bunch of fools.

GoonerAG

That sounds like a potential nightmare. Though I have spoken to a few mates and they tell me this happens at the end of every season once tickets for the final home games sell out. After that, the memberhships are down as expired and they start off announcing Gold membership renewals first and so on.

I checked on the website and indeed, only Gold memberships are up for renewal at the moment with a deadline set of June 1st. So I think it'll be ok.

11vanpersie

It is just the system updating, don't worry you haven't lost your membership - it has happened to everyone and happens every year. I worried last year and it turned out to be fine mate. :)

GoonerAG

11vanpersie said:
It is just the system updating, don't worry you haven't lost your membership - it has happened to everyone and happens every year. I worried last year and it turned out to be fine mate. :)

Ah great to get a confirmation on here as well, thanks for the reassurance mate :D!

GoonerAG

Yup cool, think it's fair to say that it is a widespread system thing that happens and that as 11vanpersie said, will be open for business again soon, which is what I wanted to hear!

Henry's Girl

Mine gets renewed automatically! I'm on the direct debit scheme. I suggest calling them (u might have to be on hold for like an hour listening to Elvis-wonders of you), you will get a straight answer and maybe even renew it over the phone.

brady-hero

if anything changes post it up here..

just wondering according to the site red members can buy tickets for the emirates cup from 12 may 2010, how can we buy them if no one seems to be able to renew their membership apart from henrys girl

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Henry's Girl said:
Mine gets renewed automatically! I'm on the direct debit scheme. I suggest calling them (u might have to be on hold for like an hour listening to Elvis-wonders of you), you will get a straight answer and maybe even renew it over the phone.

There is no more direct debit scheme

Tristam

Maybe it would be useful to post that I got my red mebership renewed through the Membership page on Arsenal.com just a few minutes ago. The TicketHub listed my membership as expired, but the option of renewal was enabled for selection and everything worked fine.

GoonerAG

Thanks Tristam. I phoned them up today and was told that we are on the direct debit scheme and will receive a letter saying that our memberships will be automatically renewed by early June in the coming few weeks.

But you're right, I did check the website too and the option for renewal was activated this morning it seems.

brady-hero

got mine and the dad's membership there, thanks for the help guys..

quick question that may be off topic, say i want to by tickets for a match next season (eg wolves at home) and i want to get two seats together what would be the best way to do that? i'll have two memberships how will i get the seats side by side

James

Established Member
When you come to purchase online, you'll have the option of how many seats you want. You then just assign the memberships to those seats. Simples.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom