• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Red Membership

Ashfordwasp

Hey,

First post. Never been to see the Arsenal before as usually go to non league games, but fancy going to a few Arsenal games this season. Joined red membership a few days ago, any idea how long it takes to receive the membership pack normally?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I joined last year but can't remember how long I waited - I got my membership card ages before the pack, and some weeks before the start of the season

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted đź”»
Hey,

First post. Never been to see the Arsenal before as usually go to non league games, but fancy going to a few Arsenal games this season. Joined red membership a few days ago, any idea how long it takes to receive the membership pack normally?
If I recall, it usually arrives mid to late September.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I joined last year but can't remember how long I waited - I got my membership card ages before the pack, and some weeks before the start of the season

Really I always get the pack (book, random article of clothing and buttons) later in the year. I assumed it was because the book doesnt get finished until after the start of the season once the transfer window closes as they can add and remove player profiles in the book.

With that said I dont live in the UK so that could also be a reason. Wouldnt put it past AFC to ship it the slowest (ie cheapest) way possible.

Welcome to the forums @Ashfordwasp!

Top Bottom