• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reinier Jesus Carvalho

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Loving all these Brazilian links. Don't know if they're any good but f*ck jt the hope is exciting

This lot have no potential outside Guendouzi

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tuttomercatoweb, let's see if some reliable brazilian media report about this.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
About a month ago, BILD said that Dortmund was interested and quoted a price of 30 million euros. He ain't cheap.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Could you imagine a front 4 of

----------------Lacca/PEA---------
Soares---------Carvalho------Malcom

It won't happen and it would be massive gamble on great prospects....but exciting nonetheless.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
About a month ago, BILD said that Dortmund was interested and quoted a price of 30 million euros. He ain't cheap.

In winter there were rumours about a move to Real and they have to pay his 70m€ release clause to get him.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
In winter there were rumours about a move to Real and they have to pay his 70m€ release clause to get him.
I doubt he'll go for the full amount. Flamengo aren't pressed to sell after the fee they got for Vinicius Jr. though. We'll see.

dynst1988

Just seeing his highlight and what a talent. If we can get Saliba and Reinier as our 2 young prospects to alongside with Martenelli and our academy players we will be in good shape in 2-3 years from now.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Looks a proper prospect, although in the highlight video I watched he was mostly playing against pretty poor opposition. I don't think Arsenal can afford to spend a large part of the budget on 17 year old prospects. The Martinelli fee makes much more sense.

Claude-Maurice has nearly 4 years on this guy, and I would still worry if he could make an immediate impact.

The club is in no state to take these €30m+ gambles on young prospects. Maybe after 2 windows of cleaning up and steadying the ship.

Top Bottom