• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Some more quotes, saying his next goal is to score...

It is a big achievement to sign for a big club like Arsenal so I’m just delighted with the contract and hopeful can sign it soon,” he said. “I did set one target – to make my first-team debut. I have done that, I have had 15 appearances.

“A Premier League start was on the cards but I think I need to score, that is the only one I haven’t achieved, so fingers crossed I can get a cheeky goal before the end of the season.

“I think a first-team start in the Premier League at a high level like this is always a step forward. I’ve just got to thank the boss and all my team-mates around me, pushing me and making me work harder and harder.”

Nelson is enjoying working under Wenger and he could yet make up part of the squad who travel to Russia for Thursday’s second leg against CSKA.

“He is one of the biggest [influences] for me,” Nelson said of Wenger. “He keeps pushing the youngsters – me, Eddie Nketiah and Joe Willock – I think he has got a bight future planned for us. We just have to keep training well and I think he is always going to push us and will give us first-team football when the opportunities arise.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/10/reiss-nelson-new-arsenal-contract

Can't help but wonder what the future holds in store for the youngsters now a big influence is leaving the club.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Even Per knows that the Force is strong with this one.
775155302_SM_2568_290DC30CD7CCBAE9FC27B756109849FB.jpg

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Good times when some jokers were bricking it because this guy apparently was joining Real. Lmao.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
His decision making was dire today and got bullied physically even worse than Mesut is for Arsenal.

He’s still young and can hopefully learn from these experiences!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pains me to say but he didn' look ready. I was hoping for a big game from him but he wilted after a while. Wasn't bad but when you have his ability and pace, you should be not dangerous. He's still 18 so plenty of time and hopefully he uses the experience to continue getting better.

At least he was given the chances he deserved for his improvement and will be a stronger player for it. Still believe in him.

nick gould

Not too bad but he needs to take more chances. Try at least 5 dribbles per game and also make runs off the ball.

LG10

This guy was the next jack/cesc level talent apparently. Looks nowhere near iwobi nevemind those two. So weak and slow. Not seen this 1v1 ability he’s supposed to have either.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He’s started two games in the league ffs
And he didn't do terribly in either game, but he's our most talented U23 - forgive us for expecting a slightly more assured display. It is no big deal as I feel he will come good, just means it will take more time than I had anticipated. He is 18, so plenty of improvement to be made.

Stannis

there is plenty to like about this kid, I hope he signs, guessing that he is waiting on the new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom