Reiss Nelson: Hoff to Germany on Loan

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by MutableEarth, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Trilly

Trilly ^ If Michael Owen posted on AM

I feel our prospects are rated compared to all young players around the country. From what I can remember Nelson is one of, if not the best prospect in the country behind Sancho and the club have clearly fast-tracked him a loan move.

We've got relatively good prospects coming through but when someone truly special comes along we'll all know without a doubt.

krackpot likes this.
  2. Great to see the young lad scored last night for the U21s. Really hope he makes it, he's got so much talent. I just hope he stays grounded and keeps working hard. The problem with a lot of young talent at this club is that once they break into the first team picture they think they've made it and don't push on. I would be sad if any of our new blood wound up like that.

3. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Watching him for England U21 v Scotland.

Just scored a worldie free-kick from 30 yards out.

Rex Banner likes this.
  4. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Just left the field, replaced by Ryan Sessegnon.

Some are saying Nelson was the best player on the pitch. I'd say it is arguable but I've seen him play better! :lol:

He played well though and got better as game went on. Was bright and deserved his goal.

5. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

I mean he'd definitely solve our winger problem if he were to kick on throughout this season. No reason why he can't either, learning from a great coach as well.

6. Wryer

Wryer Well-Known Member

Brilliant freekick from that far out.

Hoping he gets more minutes under Nagelsmann and raise his bar higher.

7. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

I've tried hard with Nelson, but he seems to be doing well with everyone except when he played for the first team.

I know it's not his fault for being played mostly at RWB

8. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

I haven't been too in touch with the BL as I'm in the US for a while and afaik he didn't get too many minutes yet so I'm a bit in the dark about him...but a season under Nagelsmann and his hands on intricate coaching can't do him wrong, and if he manages to perform we might not have to go out and buy a young, highly rated winger ala Neres, Under or Bailey - although I'd really like to have Sessegnon at Arsenal for the hints of end product he has shown in the second division last season. I really don't want Spurs to get another Bale.

Iwobi, Sessegnon and a developed Nelson along Mesut, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang would be quite something for the coming season for the attacking positions.

SingmeasongSong, Aevius and celestis like this.
  9. Aevius

Aevius World Cup Prediction Champion Moderator

[​IMG]

10. Toby Andrl

Toby Andrl Part Time Stuttgart Fan Trusted

I meant for the three behind the striker. Talking about Lacazette is not an option for me. The lad is set, on fire and I love him and having a great allround striker at Arsenal again.

tap-in, GoonerBoy19 and Aevius like this.
  11. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mmhmm yes, I agree

So weird, i used to eat my shirt like this when I played too. I remember hearing opposition players shriek with laughter "check that fool, so hungry he's eating his shirt", but their game was off and I had the advantage.
    I know what you up to Laca!!