• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great decision turn out to send him on loan he keep this up and ge definitely starter next season
Nelson Lacazzete Auba is fap worthy
Or 442 with
Nelson Xhaka Torreira Iwobi
Auba laca

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If I can be a bit critical of his performance today (a nitpick in what was a hugely encouraging display, particularly in the 2nd half) but I still feel he's not comfortable dribbling against more seasoned defenders. Breezes past his agemates but older players he is much more conservative and relies on his movement, passing and intelligence. I would just like him to trust his dribbling a little bit more but that will come with more confidence I feel.

He did well today. Struggled and had to fight in that first half, second half came out looking to hurt the opposition.

The interesting thing so far is that bar the goal vs Andorra, all his goals this season have been important ones - goals to claw Hoffenheim back into the game, equalizers, the FK vs Scotland U21s broke the deadlock. Clutch goals.

Impact

Established Member
Hard to put into words how happy I am. Always had him down as our best academy product since Wilshere but his start at Hoffeinheim has been beyond my high expectations. Credit to Nagelsmann. Got him confident and in a position to do damage. An example of the loan system working.

Only question for me is whether he comes back to Arsenal ready to start or as our first sub. Want him in Germany for the whole season.

If I can be a bit critical of his performance today (a nitpick in what was a hugely encouraging display, particularly in the 2nd half) but I still feel he's not comfortable dribbling against more seasoned defenders. Breezes past his agemates but older players he is much more conservative and relies on his movement, passing and intelligence. I would just like him to trust his dribbling a little bit more but that will come with more confidence I feel.

He did well today. Struggled and had to fight in that first half, second half came out looking to hurt the opposition.

The interesting thing so far is that bar the goal vs Andorra, all his goals this season have been important ones - goals to claw Hoffenheim back into the game, equalizers, the FK vs Scotland U21s broke the deadlock. Clutch goals.

He started similar for u-23 when he was playing for them a lot younger than most! He relied more on his in game intelligence and movement and smart passing instead of his almost unrivaled dribbling skills.

I think if he keeps up the dribbling will come, maybe after new year we will start to see him dribble more!

Might turn out next summer we will get a goal scoring dribbling winger. For free! Kroenke approves!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hard to put into words how happy I am. Always had him down as our best academy product since Wilshere but his start at Hoffeinheim has been beyond my high expectations. Credit to Nagelsmann. Got him confident and in a position to do damage. An example of the loan system working.

Only question for me is whether he comes back to Arsenal ready to start or as our first sub. Want him in Germany for the whole season.
Yeah, I thought this loan wasn't ideal but honestly this has changed my mind. It's been perfect for him. I think he should definitely stay the whole season and build up a bigger foundation.

He started similar for u-23 when he was playing for them a lot younger than most! He relied more on his in game intelligence and movement and smart passing instead of his almost unrivaled dribbling skills.

I think if he keeps up the dribbling will come, maybe after new year we will start to see him dribble more!

Might turn out next summer we will get a goal scoring dribbling winger. For free! Kroenke approves!
Yeah, this is true. Reminded me of his UYL run for Arsenal at 15 years old just before his U23 debut - looked really bright but wasn't dribbling as much. I expect it to pick up, but it's just an observation so far - one that will see him go up a further level.

HBL

Established Member
If Ramsey or Welbeck leave in January I think we'll recall him. Might be worth seeing if they want Nketiah if we can't get him any games here.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

same. A season like this would do wonders for him

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Took a nap after the 1st half where I felt Nelson was isolated and I wasn't happy as how Hoff played. His position was literally pointless. Then I wake up to this. I have Wenger luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom