• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

If we don’t buy a couple of wingers then Nelson, sako and ameachi need to get time next season as wide forwards are so important and we don’t have any atm. It’s up to these three if given the chance to take it like others have in other teams

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Nice to see him in the England U-21 squad for the Euros, shame it means he'll probably miss the pre-season tour and a chance to impress Emery.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think it’s outrageous to bring him back for next season.

As a traditional winger he’d be competing with...nobody. Makes sense to keep him from a financial and tactical standpoint.

Think it’s a no brainer unless there’s a good side out there willing to play him week in week out.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Nice to see him in the England U-21 squad for the Euros, shame it means he'll probably miss the pre-season tour and a chance to impress Emery.

I doubt it. The younger players will skip their vacation and want to get straight into action. He is trying to win a place, so I doubt he'd want a rest.

He actually could be one of the few players once returned that is already fully match fit.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Naglesmann has blood on his hands after the way he treated our Reiss. Good to see our son is now out of his clutches and ready to destroy them all at the u21 Euros in a few weeks.

I followed Reiss more than our pathetic club last season and to see some of the ****e picked ahead of him had me frothing at the mouth, then I think of greasy destroying him here and I think of ending it all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Naglesmann has blood on his hands after the way he treated our Reiss. Good to see our son is now out of his clutches and ready to destroy them all at the u21 Euros in a few weeks.

I followed Reiss more than our pathetic club last season and to see some of the ****e picked ahead of him had me frothing at the mouth, then I think of greasy destroying him here and I think of ending it all.
it was mostly Nelson fault his attitude off the pitch was not good enough and being late in training.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

it was mostly Nelson fault his attitude off the pitch was not good enough and being late in training.
Nonsense. He was 20 minutes late for training one time and got left out of the squad that Saturday. Every other week he was on the bench, it had nothing to do with his attitude, every time he got subbed on he looked a class apart.

gunnergoa

Nonsense. He was 20 minutes late for training one time and got left out of the squad that Saturday. Every other week he was on the bench, it had nothing to do with his attitude, every time he got subbed on he looked a class apart.
Well it's 20mins to rest of the world for Germany it's a fortnight....even then I think the like of him and Nketia should go on loan again along with the rest of them they should learn their trades.Yes they are talented but they need to learn nuances of football small things like positioning,attitude,first touch so and so forth their is no experience in our team to teach that to Reis and the other wingers like Ameachi if we had the likes of Pieces and Henry may be their awesomeness could have rubbed in to them but the we don't so let them get the experience.

Arsenal1508

Well it's 20mins to rest of the world for Germany it's a fortnight....even then I think the like of him and Nketia should go on loan again along with the rest of them they should learn their trades.Yes they are talented but they need to learn nuances of football small things like positioning,attitude,first touch so and so forth their is no experience in our team to teach that to Reis and the other wingers like Ameachi if we had the likes of Pieces and Henry may be their awesomeness could have rubbed in to them but the we don't so let them get the experience.
Sending players on loan is basically giving up on them.

Who do we have currently at Arsenal better than Nelson? Time to play our talented youngaters and send Xhaka, Miatafi, Özil, Mhki on loan.

gunnergoa

Sending players on loan is basically giving up on them.

Who do we have currently at Arsenal better than Nelson? Time to play our talented youngaters and send Xhaka, Miatafi, Özil, Mhki on loan.
u are not getting my point look at iwobi for instance he does everything well but his final product sucks and those are the nuances we are talking about.

Arsenal1508

u are not getting my point look at iwobi for instance he does everything well but his final product sucks and those are the nuances we are talking about.

Name an example of a loaned out player that we have sent out for 2 years and has come into our team.

Only players that need game time in lower leagues are centerbacks and goalkeepers. They learn to toughen up.

You can play young attackers in the first team pend you have a great back 4 and a midfielder that wins and keeps the ball.

Arsenal1508

Nelson, Smith Rowe, Willock. Nketiah, and even Saka all took their chances in their limited action.

It doesnt look like we are signing anyone this Summer that will immediately improve us, which is why we are looking at the U23s.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Wanna see him and ESR in the first team this season if the latter can stay fit, then we'll have a proper English core...

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Feel he is not far from getting good game time here. One of the few youngsters who is ready to play a meaningful role in the first team. Have high hopes for him. Only thing that might stop him progressing well next season will be mental. Has the technical skills, physical side he shouldn't have a problem and crucially he has had a few games at top flight football to get used to the dynamics, atmosphere and pressures of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom