• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
(#2) M. Aarons, (#6) T. Davies, (#21) C. Gallagher, (#14) T. Cantwell and (#10) Hudson-Odoi had a very good game.

Hope that Nelson can improve a level to be as good as Hudson-Odoi/Sancho.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

A poll for if people think Reiss will have a breakout season?

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
That's the kind of play I've been clamoring for from Reiss :(

Nelson has shown that sort of ability many times at that level. He only struggles really expressing himself against grown men at first team level. Nelson really showed that he was already above U23 level by 17.

say yes

forum master baiter
A poll for if people think Reiss will have a breakout season?
I like Reiss but I can’t see that at all.

He’s got 72m man Pepe and new signing Willian ahead of him on the right. Auba and Saka ahead of him on the left. No easy route into the first team, even if he performs well.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I like Reiss but I can’t see that at all.

He’s got 72m man Pepe and new signing Willian ahead of him on the right. Auba and Saka ahead of him on the left. No easy route into the first team, even if he performs well.
Feel like he has quite a few backers and we have lots of games. A breakout might not necessarily mean being a starter, maybe he becomes an impact sub or becomes a key player in our cup lineups.

Curious to know what people think.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

What you doing up at that time? Networking?
Doing anonymous interviews with some people on the forum. Finding out what it would take to make them come to our new forum.

Talks are going well I can’t lie.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He’s a really good finisher. It’s one of the stronger attributes of his game. It’s hard to put my finger on just what is required from Nelson for him to go to the next level, but he has all the ability needed.

I wouldn’t loan him. He can have an impact this season. A big impact.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom