• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Hard one to call. I'm backing Hutchinson mainly because he's similar to Reiss and I'd really like that profile of player in the team. He's probably a bit more individualistic. If you asked me last year, I'd have said Miguel Azeez but he's really tailed off massively and needs to get a consistent run. The club really like Charlie Patino but we need to see more at first team level and he wasn't helped by being thrown in with everyone other than our first choice CMs.

I'd say it's a close one between Hutchinson and Norton-Cuffy. There's a few others to keep an eye on, mostly defenders. Awe and Ogungbo are my darkhorses.
I still rate Monlouis really high. Also think Duberry has something special. He has some genius in him, the only one from his group that gives me those vibes. I don't know if he has been injured recently though. His lack of size is a concern, but really think he has similar level talent to Saka. I love Charles Sagoe, he actually reminds me of Pepe lol, but like a more technical version.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hard one to call. I'm backing Hutchinson mainly because he's similar to Reiss and I'd really like that profile of player in the team. He's probably a bit more individualistic. If you asked me last year, I'd have said Miguel Azeez but he's really tailed off massively and needs to get a consistent run. The club really like Charlie Patino but we need to see more at first team level and he wasn't helped by being thrown in with everyone other than our first choice CMs.

I'd say it's a close one between Hutchinson and Norton-Cuffy. There's a few others to keep an eye on, mostly defenders. Awe and Ogungbo are my darkhorses.
Ok but are they the best prospects or are they of the level required like Saka or ESR?

razörist

Also our strikers, TJJ, Balogun, any of them have the ability to make it? Why can’t we have a Kane

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I still rate Monlouis really high. Also think Duberry has something special. He has some genius in him, the only one from his group that gives me those vibes. I don't know if he has been injured recently though. His lack of size is a concern, but really think he has similar level talent to Saka. I love Charles Sagoe, he actually reminds me of Pepe lol, but like a more technical version.
Monlouis is such an elegant defender at times but he probably makes the most errors out of all of them. That said, when he's good, he's an excellent modern defender.

Feel the exact same about Sagoe Jr and Cozier-Duberry. Think the latter in particular has a wonderful agility about him in the way he moves and he uses the ball really well.

Ok but are they the best prospects or are they of the level required like Saka or ESR?
Also our strikers, TJJ, Balogun, any of them have the ability to make it? Why can’t we have a Kane
For the 1st question? I don't know. They're IMO the best prospects (and Patino) and I honestly think Hutchinson has genuine superstar quality but I've been burned too many times to commit to anyone being a dead cert for Arsenal's XI.

Of the CFs mentioned, the ones that are the most interesting to me at the moment are Balogun and Biereth (signed from Fulham's academy). Balogun already has people writing him off right now, but he ticks every box for a future Arsenal CF. Just needs to build up his experience and confidence at this level. Biereth is another great all-round CF and general nuisance to defenders but need to see him at 1st team level next season. TJJ is my favorite of them all but with his injury record, it's doubtful he'll make a splash here. Khayon Edwards is also very talented but he's stalling on a deal and is still too young to be sure.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Monlouis is such an elegant defender at times but he probably makes the most errors out of all of them. That said, when he's good, he's an excellent modern defender.

Feel the exact same about Sagoe Jr and Cozier-Duberry. Think the latter in particular has a wonderful agility about him in the way he moves and he uses the ball really well.

For the 1st question? I don't know. They're IMO the best prospects (and Patino) and I honestly think Hutchinson has genuine superstar quality but I've been burned too many times to commit to anyone being a dead cert for Arsenal's XI.

Of the CFs mentioned, the ones that are the most interesting to me at the moment are Balogun and Biereth (signed from Fulham's academy). Balogun already has people writing him off right now, but he ticks every box for a future Arsenal CF. Just needs to build up his experience and confidence at this level. Biereth is another great all-round CF and general nuisance to defenders but need to see him at 1st team level next season. TJJ is my favorite of them all but with his injury record, it's doubtful he'll make a splash here. Khayon Edwards is also very talented but he's stalling on a deal and is still too young to be sure.
I like Patino a lot, but I have some doubts. He just seems to really lack athleticism. To play in the EPL you need some power and motor. I just don't think his technique is at such an incredible level to make up for him lacking quickness, power and a high motor (his first touch and timing can be a bit iffy). He is decently agile, but nothing stands out about his physicality. I will hold out my dream that Monlouis and Awe will be our future Kos and Mert, but better.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Had his best game of the season today. Starting to look confident with a run of games now. Should get him a decent landing spot next season. Any chances here will be slim but he has to play like this every game from now till the end of the season. Great to see him look fit and sharp again. Deserved a goal tbh.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Had his best game of the season today. Starting to look confident with a run of games now. Should get him a decent landing spot next season. Any chances here will be slim but he has to play like this every game from now till the end of the season. Great to see him look fit and sharp again. Deserved a goal tbh.
Yes, I was just about to post this. He had a very good game against Willem tonight, even embracing the manager at the end. He looked very confident going forward and almost scored a lovely goal following a great piece of skill in the first half. He looked tired from around the 60th min mark though and spent lla little time almost playing as a full back. If he keeps this up Jahanbaksh is not getting back into the team....

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yes, I was just about to post this. He had a very good game against Willem tonight, even embracing the manager at the end. He looked very confident going forward and almost scored a lovely goal following a great piece of skill in the first half. He looked tired from around the 60th min mark though and spent lla little time almost playing as a full back. If he keeps this up Jahanbaksh is not getting back into the team....

razörist

Jahanbaksh is not getting back in ever, its Nelson’s spot. Jahanbakhs been awful all season.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Ajax not playing that well but Gravenberch - I want this man at the Emirates. ASAP.
Got a year left on his contract as well and apparently won't renew.

It's possible that Tielemans and Gravenberch together could cost £50m. That's pretty good squad building tbf.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
99% he goes to Bayern, they are in talks with Ajax
It's the most Bayern move of all time ever tbh :lol:

I think for Arsenal if we wanna get a similar profile, we gotta get ahead of whatever move Dortmund makes for Carney Chukwuemeka. There's also Kokcu at Feyenoord but as good as he's been this season I don't trust him.

Top Bottom