• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mikel on Reiss

“We think the potential is there and we think we’ve seen something in Reiss that is special. He’s been a part of our academy system. He’s been out for almost three months with an injury, he’s fully fit and he’s ready to play.”

Unlock it Reiss, if you want it enough.
Needs to start being brave again. Bring back the imagination he played with prior to first team football.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Mikel on Reiss

“We think the potential is there and we think we’ve seen something in Reiss that is special. He’s been a part of our academy system. He’s been out for almost three months with an injury, he’s fully fit and he’s ready to play.”

Unlock it Reiss, if you want it enough.
This was the most interesting part for me:

That’s what he needs to do and now he needs to show that on the pitch. His attitude and the way he’s matured and evolved over the past year or so has been really impressive, I think everybody is talking about it and now he needs to do it on the pitch.

Seems to confirm that attitude and application was an issue for him in his development before, and explains a lot, this.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Had a few bright moments but he needs a proper run out. Maybe Arteta will start him after we confirm our qualifications from the group.

He has the same problems with Sancho, he's not just up for the physical battles. But it seems he's slowly getting back his rhythm. But needs proper playing time, at least 30 minutes so as to get more sharpness.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Looked a bit braver and more eager to try things in his cameo which is the least I wanted to see so that's good. Would have liked to see him get more time. Looked a bit slow to duels so you can tell he's a little ring rusty bit hopefully a start next week will give him time to dust off the cobwebs.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He looks very fit and determined. I think he could prove himself and give some time to Gabi to rest soon.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is very similar to his mate Jadon. Just too nice and meek. I hope he is watching sancho closely as his United career looks to be almost over

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
He got the ball in decent positions but in terms of sharp touches, technique I didn’t think he looked very good at all yesterday…. Iwas disappointed

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
He didnt get many minutes to be fair to him & hasn't played for a while due to injury.

Hopefully he'll get some more minutes as sub & start some EL & domestic cup games.

You never know, he might turn it around.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is his last chance. He has to grab it with both hands. If he backs himself, I can see him giving Martinelli a fight.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He got the ball in decent positions but in terms of sharp touches, technique I didn’t think he looked very good at all yesterday…. Iwas disappointed

I thought the same he looked out of his depth with no end product. Anyway 10 minutes is not gonna show what you made off.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Just drop him off at the North Pole on the flight home so he can make my son's toys for Christmas

Latest posts

Top Bottom