• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@MutableEarth right now...

vince-special.gif

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Reiss basically won us 6 points on his own so far this season. He loves playing against these fodder teams at the Emirates lol. Honestly this performance is enough to give him a new deal. He loves Arsenal and was once rated as our best prospect since Jack Wilshere. If that bum Nketiah could get one, my boy admiral Nelson def deserves one too.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Considering he's had an injury and subsequently very little game time that was such a sweet sweet strike.

I do hope that he gets more opportunities now that he's back.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't be happier for Nelson. Quality, quality player. He needs to get more minutes. His technique is great and he has good speed, but I think his most important attribute is that he makes the right decisions in the box. He creates goals.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Came on and was the best player. Hit the ground running again after what was another massive set back. I think with Trossard being injured and ESR still struggling he's earned minutes and a chance to get his Arsenal career back on track fully.

The tech on that finish. Weak foot volley. Few players can do that the way he did. He's got more than enough in the tank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom