• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He has got a great physical attributes. His decision making also improves vastly! Hope many more come from him. This is why having young players are way better than keeping washed players Pepe, Auba, and Laca. Thank you Arteta :love:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Came on and was the best player. Hit the ground running again after what was another massive set back. I think with Trossard being injured and ESR still struggling he's earned minutes and a chance to get his Arsenal career back on track fully.

The tech on that finish. Weak foot volley. Few players can do that the way he did. He's got more than enough in the tank.
Exactly! He made that look easy on his weaker foot. Always been technically superb.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He was playing with confidence as well which I found weird.

The kind of confidence he lacked when he should have had it, breaking through as a hyped prospect. I don’t know what’s changed but he’s got all the attributes if he can get out of his head.
Yeah when he had lots of opportunities he used to play like the lights are too bright. But this season both his sub appearances in the league, he has come and taken the game by the scruff of his neck

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He was looking great each time he was played this season. Even in that league Cup match we lost. Hope we get to see more of him.

DasBootist

He was playing with confidence as well which I found weird.

The kind of confidence he lacked when he should have had it, breaking through as a hyped prospect. I don’t know what’s changed but he’s got all the attributes if he can get out of his head.
Perhaps he expected everything to fall into place as the talent has always been there. Whilst he was away on loan, a less heralded prospect in Saka showed that desire is a necessity to make it to the very top.

Hale End FC

Latest posts

Top Bottom