• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The player I'm most looking forward to seeing this season but he really needs more confidence and momentum - just difficult to see where it's going to come from depending on the squad set-up.

I'd like to see him get games here but a loan is a good idea IMO. He needs to play regularly and be an important starter somewhere. He has all the ability in the world - technical, good acceleration, good finisher, good 1v1 dribbler, combination play. He just needs to step out of his shell.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If we get the Nelson that we saw in our Reserves and for Hoff early on, jaws will drop. Nelson can be unreal on his day
This is the version I'm waiting to see. When he did his thing at Hoff I thought he would be the guy.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If we get the Nelson that we saw in our Reserves and for Hoff early on, jaws will drop. Nelson can be unreal on his day
When he backs himself, he's a menace. Not just a dribble merchant either, real end product is what he's capable of. It will be really satisfying when he starts beating guys on the dribble regularly and taking shots at goal again. We haven't seen it enough and we need more of it in the first team. I'm loving the combination play but it's not enough.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

These videos are cool btw, I’ve pretty much watched every single one.

This video briefly explains why I was so high on this guy years ago. Hope he kicks on and I say this about all our players, but I’d like to see him hit the gym.

nick gould

When he backs himself, he's a menace. Not just a dribble merchant either, real end product is what he's capable of. It will be really satisfying when he starts beating guys on the dribble regularly and taking shots at goal again. We haven't seen it enough and we need more of it in the first team. I'm loving the combination play but it's not enough.

I still had faith in the boy. His first touch and stamina is immense from what I have seen. His game against Liverpool in the league showed that he is a tactical asset. He can follow instructions. The second half of his loan spell will have done wonders in terms of generating that hunger to succeed. Imagine our own class of 2019, Joe willock, Smith rowe, saka, i suppose martinelli can be allowed in that class too. Exciting times to be an Arsenal fan. Even more so for the guys who have been watching them come through the ranks.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
For me shows that hes beginning to get his confidence back. That's hugely important. Hopefully we have a couple more friendlies so he can pick up a few more minutes before the season. Will be wonderful to finally see him hit his stride.
Nelson and Sancho were on the same level when Sancho was at Man City. Difference between those two is the mentality. Sancho didn't want to sit around and waste time in Man City bench, went to foreign country and league at 18 and has put 2 fantastic seasons. Sancho has been successful because he knew what he wanted and knew how to get there by taking risk and betting on himself.

Nelson can reach that level or at least close where you can say he's starting 11 caliber player if he stays confident and believes in himself just like his homie Sancho did.

Let's go Reiss Nelson!

Macho

Dusted 🔻

lol Reiss went to Germany for playing time too tbh, I don't think hes the type to sit around and wait for stuff to happen.

Gnabry is proof to the world that each individual develops at their own pace, its really hard to quantify or pinpoint why, when and how players reach certain levels and do not.

All you can do is provide the best environment as possible and hope for the best.

Top Bottom