• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

teamsoutheast

I cannot believe this. FFS this is so frustrating. Everytime he gets close to fitness and form he gets injured. Contract ends at end of this season too. I dunno what to say mate....

TheDrunkenMaster

Guess he’ll have to play in the Europa League now. Saka is already looking tired. Still don’t understand why everyone was happy with Pepe leaving, the guy would have probably been the top scorer in the Europa league group stages which would could have made him more interesting for other clubs. Now he is out in France, while we are paying a Part of his wages and we are short.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This guy better be good

intense leonardo dicaprio GIF

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
In pre season he was always reluctant to take on his man, needs to improve end product as well even the feyenoord coach mentioned it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah was dead to fans at this point last season. Most of the hype was already being pumped onto Balogun. I wouldn’t be writing @MutableEarth favourite child off just yet.
Eddie always had the hunger, I had 0 doubts about him succeeding. Always contended he'd be a top 4 quality striker.

With Reiss, I'm not sure anymore. It's pure hope and vibes. The ability is there but I want to see him fight. If he's gonna get opportunities, he has to fight. Will never write him off but I'd still like to see him do more justify his early promise and reach his potential when he's fit.

teamsoutheast

Eddie always had the hunger, I had 0 doubts about him succeeding. Always contended he'd be a top 4 quality striker.

With Reiss, I'm not sure anymore. It's pure hope and vibes. The ability is there but I want to see him fight. If he's gonna get opportunities, he has to fight. Will never write him off but I'd still like to see him do more justify his early promise and reach his potential when he's fit.

The club and management like him. Arteta definitely sees something in him. He just needs to believe it himself. Mark my words, once he finds confidence, he is gonna be frightening. Timing of his injuries are really frustrating though. I'm feeling a Nketiah type revival from him this season. Guy is too talented to flop IMO.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
The club and management like him. Arteta definitely sees something in him. He just needs to believe it himself. Mark my words, once he finds confidence, he is gonna be frightening. Timing of his injuries are really frustrating though. I'm feeling a Nketiah type revival from him this season. Guy is too talented to flop IMO.
Where have you seen this since his youth years?

Top Bottom