• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

teamsoutheast

Where have you seen this since his youth years?

I've watched him live at U23/Reserve level many times. He was head and shoulders above the rest when playing youth football. His close control and first touch and dribbling were top class. He was dominating games consistently. Injuries, confidence, and in a small way, his mentality has let him down.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I've watched him live at U23/Reserve level many times. He was head and shoulders above the rest when playing youth football. His close control and first touch and dribbling were top class. He was dominating games consistently. Injuries, confidence, and in a small way, his mentality has let him down.
Can you please read my question again:eyess:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?
He was asking whether Reiss has actually been able to consistently replicate his youth team success in first team football. He has had fleeting moments of said success but for multiple reasons hasn't been able to sustain it and barely got going last 2 seasons.

teamsoutheast

He was asking whether Reiss has actually been able to consistently replicate his youth team success in first team football. He has had fleeting moments of said success but for multiple reasons hasn't been able to sustain it and barely got going last 2 seasons.

Oh I see... For me, it's mostly been his mental side that has let him down. He has tons of talent no doubt when his head his right. He's also been very unfirtunate with the timing of his injuries. He was begnning to have a good spell under Emery in the Europa league before he got injured then just seemed to fall off. Hopefully he is tactically more refined this season.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Getting ripped has done wonders for Nketiah, that boost of explosiveness opened up his link up game. Nelson should take a page out of his book and do the same. Explosiveness is a requirement for a player of his skillset.

With us not replacing Pépé, this is his last opportunity to make it here. Curious to see how he does in Europa and whether he gets minutes in the PL.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s going to be fit for the NLD but ESR won’t.

What are the odds on him getting a winner off the bench please @A__G

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What are the odds on him getting a winner off the bench please @A__G
positivity odds GIF by GaryVee

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He needs to unleash that dog in him Marteneli has it , Eddie has it these guys want it Nelson doesn't want it enough.
Some guys just don't have that personality on the pitch. Nelson doesn't and I don't think it's something you can really change.

I have no hope for him being more than at best a low table level player, and I would consider that a significant success for him, tbh, personality has to be factored into ability and given his personality his ability or potential ability just isn't that great.

DuBB

If it was that easy, every player with high potential would be world class.

Saying Reiss doesn't want it enough is a lazy football fan trope.

Exactly. You can teach a gifted player to do almost anything.

But you can't make a person someone they're not

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
If it was that easy, every player with high potential would be world class.

Saying Reiss doesn't want it enough is a lazy football fan trope.
He doesn't want it enough I don't see that in him if you do more power lol. Nelson can learn from guys like Marteneli ,Eddie but he chooses not.

Hopefully he leaves this season.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I need to see that dawg in him. He was the chosen one, and now he’s a nobody. He should take note from Nketiah and he can earn himself a new contract.

Top Bottom