• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

Sparrahork

He’s had the opportunity to sell him over the 3 years he’s been here
I think signing Willian was the defining moment for Reiss...and Pepe too. A real confidence knock that stifled their development and a nameless smiling assassin stole in and took the role when Willian proved to be a mistake.

I am desperate for him to stay, a big big player in there if he gets a run of games and he can be a very good squad player. If he doesn't sign on again his next club will get a helluva player once his confidence is back

teamsoutheast

Anybody think Arteta could convert him to an inverted full back? A bit similar to Rico Lewis or is that a nono? :lol: I think he has got the technical ability and intelligence to do it I think. He likes to take uop central areas and would just need to up his aggression a bit more. Everytime I watch Rico Lewis I think to myself "Reiss could do that" :lol:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Anybody think Arteta could convert him to an inverted full back? A bit similar to Rico Lewis or is that a nono? :lol: I think he has got the technical ability and intelligence to do it I think. He likes to take uop central areas and would just need to up his aggression a bit more. Everytime I watch Rico Lewis I think to myself "Reiss could do that" :lol:
Nahh. Reiss is an attacking player. He really should leave and find another club after this season so that he can kick-start his career.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I saw he returned to the bench a few games ago but has been missing from it last couple. Seems a bit odd ?

Anyone know if hes injured again or had a twinge or something ?

Maybe he just didnt make the bench 🤷🏼‍♂️

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
I saw he returned to the bench a few games ago but has been missing from it last couple. Seems a bit odd ?

Anyone know if hes injured again or had a twinge or something ?

Maybe he just didnt make the bench 🤷🏼‍♂️

Not enough space I suspect, he had to make way for Partey for the Leicester game previously he was on the bench before that e.g Aston villa.

Top Bottom