• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Reiss Nelson is also the subject of loan interest and football.london can reveal that the winger was offered the chance to join Bayer Leverkusen in the summer for the entirety of this season. The German giants' interest remains but sources close to the player have indicated that he wants to stay and try to secure a regular role under Arteta.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Leon Bailey isn't starting regularly at Leverkusen, so I doubt Nelson would be getting starts. Would love to see him loaned to a Premier League team or even a promotion pushing Championship team.

Zaza

Reiss Nelson issue is from the mental side.
It's obvious there is a talented player there but his mentality is just too poor... Sometimes he's afraid of taking on players.
Imagine if he had Gabriel Martinelli's mentality...

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He has surprisingly started a few games over Pepe and has done well. I'd keep him here tbf

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
A loan to Turkey is not the one unless he takes Özil with him. He could easily get a loan in this country.
Surely a PL team must be interested. However we are looking for guaranteed minutes. We don't want another Eddie at Leeds.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He needs a loan so this is good.. I'd prefer to see him in the Pl or championship though.

Impact

Established Member
A loan is a good idea but Besiktas would likely be a bad move. Nelson needs a similar loan to Smith-Rowe's this past season, where the manager is able to put an arm around his shoulder and give him to confidence to play himself into form.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Championship loan for me. Don't think he's shown enough for a PL loan to the types of teams I'd want him to go to, and the PL teams that he could walk into would probably bench him at the first sign of trouble.

Brentford would be a lovely loan if they sell Benrahma.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Id ask Norwich if they fancy a loan as they are likely to lose a few players this summer.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He struggled in Germany on his last loan. I wouldn't want to send him away for him to get home sick and affect his confidence even more. Yes, he's a pro but he's also still a kid and maturing. If he's going on loan then it should be within the PL.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
If we are to loan him out then we should be loaning him to a PL side like Southampton, Leeds or even Villa. Don’t loan him to Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom