• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is such a poor attitude to have. How is the championship beneath him? He's played a handful of league games in his career, and has never been a regular in a first team. He's played against absolute pub teams in the europa league as well. Hes done nothing in his career.

Far far better players than Nelson have developed their game in the championship and are now reaping the rewards. Grealish, Maddison and Eze good recent examples.

Fair point, was just expecting him to be able to prove himself at a higher level.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People are underestimating how difficult a league the Championship is to play in.

Yeah, I think its a brilliant place for younger players to learn what it takes to be a footballer.

Take Grealish for example, I don't think he'd be the player he is today without those years in the championship.

Reactions: Jae

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
th

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Emery knows Nelson very gave him lot of chances not sure he'll get alot of chances for team who want to get into europa

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's the mirror so probably made up. I think he'll end up in championship tomorrow

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
tenor.gif

Would that even be a good move? Reiss should be really thinking more about playing in a CS or EPL team, really.
I think Championship is the better option but every report so far on Nelson going on loan suggests he doesn't want to go there and that he wants a European loan over going to the Championship for whatever reason. I think EPL there's too much ambiguity over starting minutes, which is what he needs much more of. Even this idea of going to LaLiga - I'm unconvinced. Better off going back to Germany if he's gonna do an overseas loan.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
lol I like how people are getting mad at Arteta for yelling when most on here wanted a manger who was "vocal" given Wenger would just sit the whole time. Just imagine Simeone here FFS.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
A lot the players I'd like to see the club go for are home grown anyway. I'd happily sell all 4 if it meant we could get 1 first team 11 home grown player.

I think the bottom line is these lads aren't good enough for Arsenal and should be used raise money.

What you may like and what will be plausible might be different things for the reasons I outlined.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
ESR had a loan at Leipzig and still went and played for Huddersfield last season. Theres been some quality players in the championship who've then made the transition to the Premier League, Eze the most recent example. Nelson needs game time and a good spell in the championship could help prove that he has a future here.

Agree with the general point. Worth pointing out that due to injury ESR played like once in Germany

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Agree with the general point. Worth pointing out that due to injury ESR played like once in Germany
Yeah that's true but I was more getting at that he could have easily refused to then go on loan to the championship having been in a top division, however briefly as an example for Reiss. This is if it's even true that Nelson doesn't want to play in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom