• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I rated Musah highest of that class like @Geofranco , because he looked like a potential world-class talent as an explosive, technical 8, but the way Valencia is developing him, and the lack of focus on his technical and tactical development as a central midfielder, it is currently looking to me like Azeez might actually be the better prospect. As an interior wide player Musah's potential is a lot more limited, for me, and it will be harder and harder to develop him as a midfielder the more this goes on. Azeez as you say really has everything to be a top CM.

Patino is an absolutely fantastic prospect and I dream of him being a world class 6 and controller, which are just so rare and have so much value. But I don't want to get my hopes up at this point because I know how this goes and the overwhelming odds are that one of him or Azeez will leave the club before they meet their potential, and indeed the strong odds are that neither of them will end up being world class players for Arsenal. As Azeez is closer to the first-team I try to keep my focus on him and how the club is handling or mishandling him, without setting myself up for too much heartbreak, hah.

I think Musah is just going through some growing pains. Don't think it's wrong to test him out wide for now, he is still just 18. It will def benefit him in the long run. Azeez is a little more technically refined than him, but Musah just has another gear he can get to. When he gets going, he can be devastating. Still rate him highest among all the other CMs we have produced recently.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If Nelson goes to Palace, he’s probably riding bench there also. Signing Willian messed up his development. He should of at least been sent out on loan last season.
He refused to go out on loan. He wanted to stay and compete.

Underhill

Best thing for both Arsenal and Reiss is to extend him one year and send him out on loan. If he performs he can either be sold or play for Arsenal. If he decides to just sit out his contract (i doubt there's a market for him at any acceptable price), he will burn bridges with Arsenal and lose another crucial year in his progress.

mirrorstare

Best thing for both Arsenal and Reiss is to extend him one year and send him out on loan. If he performs he can either be sold or play for Arsenal. If he decides to just sit out his contract (i doubt there's a market for him at any acceptable price), he will burn bridges with Arsenal and lose another crucial year in his progress.

Burning bridges with Arsenal is the least of his problems, he's just 21 but acting like a mini Bogarde already

get rid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be exciting move. But if he had bad loan the situation will become worse but he should be all over that

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anything that could possibly help out our greatest ever player in his manager career at Palace, we should happily agree to.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Nelson is 22 this year its coming to vital stage of his career to keep playing in top level he didn't see much football last 2 seasons refused to go on loan so his next decision should be vital

Last edited:

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Convert him to an attacking fullback like the other failed wingers do. If Antonio Valencia could make a living from it then why not Nelson?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's a waste of (squad and literal) space.
I'm a fan and actually tipped him to be the guy instead of Saka and ESR, but the sorry state he's in, he's 100% a waste of squad space at the moment.

I don't like when narratives get forced on players when we don't know the facts but I am definitely looking at him sideways for staying in this situation. He needs to start again in a next country under a new government name.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He need a loan where he start 30+ games hardly anybody buy him when he played so little and if crystal Palace interested he lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom