• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Jury is part of the same gang. Guy hates the Hale End, any young player etc.
We'd be relegated already if you had the freedom to play the kids. I hate them so much I even went there a couple summers ago

Attachments

• 2A42FC86-DD08-4FF7-A9B6-86629694D2D8.jpeg
    2A42FC86-DD08-4FF7-A9B6-86629694D2D8.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2EA611E2-A3BE-441B-8DB0-661896EDE6AA.jpeg
    2EA611E2-A3BE-441B-8DB0-661896EDE6AA.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 16
  • C58C90A0-0E85-424E-8ABE-DCB413B81E5D.jpeg
    C58C90A0-0E85-424E-8ABE-DCB413B81E5D.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 15

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
think Hertha could pay a better wage and maybe it's easier for him to get a starting place there.
Also, Berlin > Stuttgart. Great city.

Honestly, I liked Nelson but he just looks so timid whenever he comes on the pitch for us. I'd take €7m + sell-on at this point. Loan with extension could work as well, but not sure if he'd ever make it here.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Unfortunately I don’t think mentally Reiss has what it takes to make it at this level. I’ve never watched him grab the game by the scruff of the neck and show us a flash of the elite mentality. ESR, Saka, Gabi have all shown this at some point and it was almost immediate.

People will point to his confidence which is a valid point but I think even when that is fully developed he will be mentally same tier as Willock, AMN and Nketiah. Good but will never take us a step forward. Unfortunately for that reason I’d take 8m plus some add ons & a decent sell on clause.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Stuttgart has loaned out Marmoush. so they are probably out of the race.
and Hertha has loaned out Lukebakio to Wolfsburg, so they could have space for Nelson.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The fact he rejected a loan deal last season or season before doesnt sit well. In fact, it sits as bad as Trey Parkers imagined cuttle fish and asparagus:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Might not be a bad move that. He'll get games there. Hopefully, he can get some confidence back in his game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Happy to see this.

Either he comes back here or gets sold afterward, its all up to Reiss.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Boy if he fails to deliver a minimum of of 15-20 GPA in the Dutch league, then he truly has no hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom