• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Nelson should forget playing in PL or Bundesliga he way below this level even people who follow his development saying he been average at u23 he wasted opportunity to go on loan to put himself in market. I think it's championship for him it's not dead league and can kick start his career

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ā­
We need money and he's never getting a game here. Would offer him out to clubs in the summer. We need to raise money for a proper first 11 LW. The only decent stuff we've really played this season has come when we've had ESR/Willian on the left. Need an upgraded version of that type of player there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No loans to C tier leagues, please.

Championship, PL and Bundesliga should be the aim if we're letting him go somewhere for a year. Doubt playing with Papa for a year does much to improve his chances with us, as a sellable asset or as a way for the player himself to grow.

truth_hurts

but Holdingā€™s hair transplant was painless
Send him to a Prem club. Look at how Willock's stock has risen. Nelson at Palace or even Watford or Brentford could become a 30m us player. Olympuakos destroys his value to where they pick him up for about 10m or even worse, send him back.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Whatā€™s the point? Either heā€™s sold or he goes on loan to an English club where he can make enough ab impact to come back here.

Nobody cares about Greece.

I think his career is following in a similar path to Chuba Akpom.

Lad signed for a Greek club and went off the radar before returning back to England and dropping down a division.

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
I think his career is following in a similar path to Chuba Akpom.

Lad signed for a Greek club and went off the radar before returning back to England and dropping down a division.
Yeah, but Nelson was more highly rated I think. People spoke about about Nelson like he was definitely making it here.

I think him and his team should ask to leave, the guy is 22 this year, that isnā€™t even young now, and heā€™s done nothing.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Yeah, but Nelson was more highly rated I think. People spoke about about Nelson like he was definitely making it here.

I think him and his team should ask to leave, the guy is 22 this year, that isnā€™t even young now, and heā€™s done nothing.

That reminds me of the likes of Oxlade Chamberlain, Welbeck etc. Ox is 27 and still hasnā€™t really done anything in his career even though he had a lot of potential.

Same goes for Welbeck who is going to be turning 31 at the end of the year.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
That reminds me of the likes of Oxlade Chamberlain, Welbeck etc. Ox is 27 and still hasnā€™t really done anything in his career even though he had a lot of potential.

Same goes for Welbeck who is going to be turning 31 at the end of the year.
Iwobi is 25 as well.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ā­
the guy needs a new agent or advisor if considering that move

some odd loans / failed loan stories for him last two years & key development years

Bloodbather

Established Member

He and Sancho were talked about in the same breath. Childhood friends who might start on the wings of the national team together some day.

Sancho certainly held his end of the bargain.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Send him somewhere in the PL, so that he can take points off our rivals.
Concern is that nobody in the PL will trust him and thatā€™s partially because he doesnā€™t trust himself.

Reiss could make an impact for the lower half teams easily imo but only when heā€™s playing with confidence. This current timid version of himself would just ride the bench for any prem side.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
I love how people are ****ting on Nelson the way people shat on Willock only 6-8 months ago, now they're worshipping the ground he walks on.

Nelson has clearly not had enough chances in senior football to judge him yet. He was good at Hoffeinheim then had a poor second half of the loan. He has certainly made the wrong decisions in terms of his career. He should have gone out on loan the last two years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom