• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Eddie Howe odds wise now top for the Palace job... if they can land him rather than a Dyche could be perfect for Nelson.

So many Palace players now out of contract including Benteke & Townsend from the attack + they need 6 month cover for the Eze injury.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Concern is that nobody in the PL will trust him and that’s partially because he doesn’t trust himself.

Reiss could make an impact for the lower half teams easily imo but only when he’s playing with confidence. This current timid version of himself would just ride the bench for any prem side.
This. He needs to back himself, he has much more than enough ability. He also needs to be backed - he hasn't really had that yet.

Eddie Howe odds wise now top for the Palace job... if they can land him rather than a Dyche could be perfect for Nelson.

So many Palace players now out of contract including Benteke & Townsend from the attack + they need 6 month cover for the Eze injury.
Palace are the only PL team I could see playing him in their attack. Brentford could do with him aswell but they don't really loan players these days. I'd love to see him at Palace tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be useless loan not disrespecting Greece league but that won't improve him a bit. i think he need a reset and move to championship club.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Needs to be sold. Isn't good enough. Writing was on the wall with Nagelsmann.

What I really don't get, is how you can come to such an unshakable conclusion regarding Nelson despite him not having a consistent run of opportunities.

Yet you almost worship the ground Arteta walks on, when he's proven so little.

Like if you said hmm, maybe we should consider selling or he might not be good enough but let's see more, I could understand.

But nope, Nelson NEEDS to be sold. Ok.

I love how people are ****ting on Nelson the way people shat on Willock only 6-8 months ago, now they're worshipping the ground he walks on.

Nelson has clearly not had enough chances in senior football to judge him yet. He was good at Hoffeinheim then had a poor second half of the loan. He has certainly made the wrong decisions in terms of his career. He should have gone out on loan the last two years now.

giphy.gif

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
What I really don't get, is how you can come to such an unshakable conclusion regarding Nelson despite him not having a consistent run of opportunities.

Yet you almost worship the ground Arteta walks on, when he's proven so little.

Like if you said hmm, maybe we should consider selling or he might not be good enough but let's see more, I could understand.

But nope, Nelson NEEDS to be sold. Ok.

giphy.gif
lol

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i remember his performance against Liverpool. Kid has been sidelined for non-footballing reasons.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
i remember his performance against Liverpool. Kid has been sidelined for non-footballing reasons.
He was crap and scored a gifted goal. He's being sidelined because he has no bollocks. Willian has Influenced games more.

It's a shame because Nelson has loads of talent.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I love how people are ****ting on Nelson the way people shat on Willock only 6-8 months ago, now they're worshipping the ground he walks on.

Nelson has clearly not had enough chances in senior football to judge him yet. He was good at Hoffeinheim then had a poor second half of the loan. He has certainly made the wrong decisions in terms of his career. He should have gone out on loan the last two years now.

:lol:

Get a grip, ffs. Apart from how much we could get for him no one is creaming over Willock. He had a purple patch and most on here realize that.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
:lol:

Get a grip, ffs. Apart from how much we could get for him no one is creaming over Willock. He had a purple patch and most on here realize that.
Are you high ? Have you seen the Willock thread? There are people who think that we have to keep him and play him based off his loan, they’re saying no to 25-30m for him.

I want to sell Willock if we don’t play a 433. But while people were telling the club to bin him last summer I wanted to give him chances whether if he in his actual position here or on loan. And that worked out quite well didnt it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No point loaning him just sell him make us some money and let him move on with his career. He's turning 22 this year he's not a young prospect anymore he needs to play games.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No point loaning him just sell him make us some money and let him move on with his career. He's turning 22 this year he's not a young prospect anymore he needs to play games.
We’re not gonna make much money at all right now. Surely it’s better to try and loan him for a season in championship and if he does ok then sell him. If he does well then loan him to a PL side.

There’s no need to sell assets when they’re at their lowest.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Kid obviously has some talent.
That doesnt mean he is currently or ever will be at the level needed to succeed here.
A prem loan would be ideal as long as he got playing time.
Thing is to get a productive PL loan you need interest from PL clubs that want to play him regularly.
Willock & AMN got that but not sure Reiss will as doubt he has showed enough that a prem club would take him. Never stood out really tbf he hasnt had many chances and been unlucky with injuries.
Championship loan would be best imho.
If not a sale with a sell on clause.
If he doesnt rip it up in the championship lets be honest he has no chance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom