• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hope Arteta ends up regretting this. Signing Willian without even giving Nelson a chance is a sign of good management.
I'm almost certain we will regret it but we can mitigate that if we don't make the same mistakes with Taylor-Hart, Hutchinson and co. That's my only silver lining.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Any of those 3 would be good moves for him. You'd think he'll probably pick Palace if AMN goes there too but Brentford and Brighton both play good football.

Brentford would've been a good loan for him in January but I don't blame the lad thinking he could've got some minutes with Willian's poor form and Auba playing more CF but it wasn't to be.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope he goes Brighton, Viera will ruin this kid imo.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why? Terrible manager. Also all our legends hate the club.
Ian-Wright.png

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Brentford would be ideal, indeed.

Tbf though, unless we are offering significantly more money, he doesn't have much reason to accept a contract extension and go on loan. He doesn't look likely to make it here at this point, he's got so many people in front of him (Saka, Pepe, ESR, Martinelli). Then again it's reported he rejected loan offers last winter so perhaps he's a bit delusional...
Well if that is his 'mansion' pictured there is no way we should offer him significantly more money. Kid is obvs on way too much anyhow:D.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
His deal runs out in 2 years not 1 year. Its till 2023.

Anyway, logically he should leave permanently but I still want him to sign a deal and go on loan. There is still a top player in there IMO and once he realises his potential he will prove it IMO - and I'd like him to still be at Arsenal if/when that happens. Get a decent loan and come back ready to compete/start. Predict a big year for Reiss next year.

Spoken like a true father. Hope he overcomes his challenges and realizes his potential.

Gn1212

His deal runs out in 2 years not 1 year. Its till 2023.

Anyway, logically he should leave permanently but I still want him to sign a deal and go on loan. There is still a top player in there IMO and once he realises his potential he will prove it IMO - and I'd like him to still be at Arsenal if/when that happens. Get a decent loan and come back ready to compete/start. Predict a big year for Reiss next year.
Couple of journalists have confirmed his contract actually expires next summer, contrary to what's listed on transfermarkt and elsewhere.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Couple of journalists have confirmed his contract actually expires next summer, contrary to what's listed on transfermarkt and elsewhere.
Yeah I corrected myself in a later post, turns out it is only one year (worryingly at the time).

Kav

Established Member
Nelson didn't want to go out on loan. He should have done so. Look at the lift it gave Willock. Guendouzi's issues are well-documented. It is too simple to just blame the management.
It is too naive to dismiss it as being a management issue.

When you have so many personnel issues at the squad both in terms of development and utilization of assets it is clearly a management issue. Had it been a handful of issues I might be inclined to agree however it is obvious to that this management team lacks the wherewithal to effectively manage Arsenal’s Human capital.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

He had a decent start at Nice, he’s also put his neck on the line by aligning himself with Elk, which rules him out from ever working for Arsenal under the rule of Stan.

He has shown great love for this club if you consider the latter.

That stuff from Ek was literally made-up rubbish come on. I kept saying it but AM didn't believe me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That stuff from Ek was literally made-up rubbish come on. I kept saying it but AM didn't believe me.
Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if Elk just played the situation. But Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira still lined up with him and will now never work for Arsenal with Stan.

Anyway, not telling you again.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if Elk just played the situation. But Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira still lined up with him and will now never work for Arsenal with Stan.

Anyway, not telling you again.

Telling me again what? I don't care what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom