• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I thought he only had like a year left on his contract? Still kinda shocked he rejected a loan last winter though, it wouldn't surprise me if he does the same this summer.

Let's play Aubamawang

I think the bigger problem is Nelson doesn't fancy himself anymore.
Hard to blame him. Must be hard knowing you chose to fight for your place to find the manager has no interest in even putting you on the bench. No matter how many extra hours you put in on the training pitch. That has to be demoralising for the poor lad. He's desperate to make it here, but will never get that chance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hard to blame him. Must be hard knowing you chose to fight for your place to find the manager has no interest in even putting you on the bench. No matter how many extra hours you put in on the training pitch. That has to be demoralising for the poor lad. He's desperate to make it here, but will never get that chance.
Then why he didn't go on loan in Jan? Look how willock benefit from it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I thought he only had like a year left on his contract? Still kinda shocked he rejected a loan last winter though, it wouldn't surprise me if he does the same this summer.

Frimpong said it was easier to pick up women, when he played for Arsenal...wonder if that's what Reiss is worried about?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Frimpong said it was easier to pick up women, when he played for Arsenal...wonder if that's what Reiss is worried about?

His on/off girlfriend is a friend of a friend of a friend.

From what I’ve heard the guy has no problem with the girls :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His on/off girlfriend is a friend of a friend of a friend.

From what I’ve heard the guy has no problem with the girls :lol:

Always wondered how playing for Arsenal helped Frimpong, what would he even say... "Hey girl, I'm Manu...and I don't play for the 4th best team in the country...Dench"

teamsoutheast

Loan and new contract would be ideal. If we can get rid of Willian next season to America, then Nelson is back in with a shout...

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Bro you should see how girls act around semi-pro guys who are electricians two days a week.

Professional guys are something else again.
Know a player in Madrid who called a girl a hoe in his opening line, only later that night to smash her in his hotel room.

Can't make this **** up

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Know a player in Madrid who called a girl a hoe in his opening line, only later that night to smash her in his hotel room.

Can't make this **** up

Tbh when you're famous and/or good looking ladies will line up and do unbelievable sh!t. If you don't believe me, check these guys out and they aren't even athletes, just regular joes:

The Minorities

Athletes must get so much attention they're overwhelmed.

Reactions: Xln

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Happy we have a manager who is not flustered by all the attention from the ladies, though. All he cares about is his hair gel.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Pains me to see Nelson in this situation. He's definitely got something special over him, but the thing is, that won't be shown unless he's feeling confident, and there's no chance the past several seasons would build up his confidence. After a promising spell at Hoffenheim he got all of 600 minutes spread over 17 league games. How are you supposed to get confident from that.

We've seen similar with Pepe. Those types of players who thrive on being confident and taking on people and do the fancy stuff they, well they need confidence. And we seem to be insisting on not allowing them to build it.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pains me to see Nelson in this situation. He's definitely got something special over him, but the thing is, that won't be shown unless he's feeling confident, and there's no chance the past several seasons would build up his confidence. After a promising spell at Hoffenheim he got all of 600 minutes spread over 17 league games. How are you supposed to get confident from that.

We've seen similar with Pepe. Those types of players who thrive on being confident and taking on people and do the fancy stuff they, well they need confidence. And we seem to be insisting on not allowing them to build it.
You'd think he would need a loan to a geographically close club, Brentford, Watford, Reading....or Leyton Orient....

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
You'd think he would need a loan to a geographically close club, Brentford, Watford, Reading....or Leyton Orient....
Tbh. I think it'd be better for him to get away from England, similar to his Hoffenheim stint.
I know that seems ironic when talking about building confidence, but you also need to get out of your comfort zone to properly grow.

Crystal Palace, close to home like you say, could of course also be the right move. They certainly have a bunch of youngsters, Viera in charge seems to be betting on youth as they are going through a generational shift so could certainly be the right choice.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tbh. I think it'd be better for him to get away from England, similar to his Hoffenheim stint.
I know that seems ironic when talking about building confidence, but you also need to get out of your comfort zone to properly grow.

Crystal Palace, close to home like you say, could of course also be the right move. They certainly have a bunch of youngsters, Viera in charge seems to be betting on youth as they are going through a generational shift so could certainly be the right choice.
Not sure out of the country would be so wise. Traditionally the English travel poorly, but Sancho and Bellingham refutes that. It would need to be the right club. Greece should be right out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom