• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Not sure out of the country would be so wise. Traditionally the English travel poorly, but Sancho and Bellingham refutes that. It would need to be the right club. Greece should be right out though.

I've had a glass or more of red wine this evening, and I can quickly go too far into whether one loan destination or another is the right one. I just think getting away from your comfort zone and being pushed in that regards grows you a lot as a person. Something that can carry you a long way in life - which I know you know too so my intention isn't to 'school' you on the subject or anything. Apologies if it seems that way btw.

I think especially for English players it's important to venture outside, due to the history of not going outside traditionally, but I am likely biased on that.

EDIT: Greece seems a perfect destination, I do agree.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I've had a glass or more of red wine this evening, and I can quickly go too far into whether one loan destination or another is the right one. I just think getting away from your comfort zone and being pushed in that regards grows you a lot as a person. Something that can carry you a long way in life - which I know you know too so my intention isn't to 'school' you on the subject or anything. Apologies if it seems that way btw.

I think especially for English players it's important to venture outside, due to the history of not going outside traditionally, but I am likely biased on that.

EDIT: Greece seems a perfect destination, I do agree.
Maybe send him to Bornholm, sol over Gudhjem?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

the journalist say according to his info Hertha are working to get deal done but he don't know if it will go through or not but he the player Hertha want to buy.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
It'll be a sell-on. Most likely he isn't coming back even if he turns into Gnabry mk II. Ship's sailed.

Gotta put my stocks in someone else now :facepalm:

@MutableEarth with his son Reiss after he leaves.

see you again GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nelson didn't even take a chance and try go to championship club in January i doubt he'll go to Germany even if that league is famous giving youngsters like him a chance. we have good relationship with Hertha berlin.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Nelson is a good player I really don't know why we're treating our young academy players like this.
Top clubs don't wait on their academy players to become top players.

We have Saka and Esr from the academy as core members of the team. We've Bellerin in there also. There aren't many other top teams operating with more than that and there is a reason for that. Most academy players simply aren't good enough or ready for that level.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

So Palace are the frontrunners according to Benge but they want a loan first. Doesn't look feasible if Nelson doesn't sign an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom