• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson (Out: Pure Profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Pedro Neto would be an excellent rotation option, but the manager is so stubborn & narrow minded I doubt he'd get more minutes than Nelson does currently.
Neto probably wouldn't have to worry about Teta not giving him much minutes. He is perfectly capable of limiting his minutes by himself.

Days he missed last few seasons through injury:

20/21 season 297 days
22/23 season 127 days
This season so far 58 days

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We barely invest anything, years ago we would be getting academy talent from all over the world but we haven't been doing that for a while.

The new system where we get young players with some first team experience failed miserably, Lokonga, Vieira, Tavares... all failed with massive money being invested in them, just throwing **** at the wall and seeing if something sticks

Not sure what the plan for the future is, I imagine we won't be looking at young players anymore, more like mid 20s guys for massive money (Havertz, Rice), and tbh I don't think this management has the talent for finding young players so probably better to buy players with experience
Fifa rule changes and Brexit's immigration impact have made this a LOT harder

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Harsh don't think @MutableEarth will be happy.
Tbf I think Eddie & Reiss could have half decent careers elsewhere but are not a top 4 team starting standard.
ESR could possibly be & is good enough imho as a squad option but has been done big time with injuries. I also have to say that I do have some doubts about his defensive capabilities.
It's not that harsh, the standards of the team have risen immeasurably. Whatever misgivings we have about the team right now, the fact is we aren't the joke we were a few years ago - not anymore. We are a stubborn team who aren't easy to beat. The games in which we've been truly bad are few and far inbetween.

It's going to be a much harder fight for anyone coming out of Hale End to live up to the current standards of the team. You basically have to be starter level. Even Reiss - with the currency he's built up in the very small amount of minutes he has had - basically can't play unless there's literally NOBODY ELSE to come in :lol:. Reiss would need to have a run of games to prove himself, he can only get that away from Arsenal. Imagine what it's gonna be like for a Cozier-Duberry or a Lewis-Skelly. They'd need to be at least close to the levels of the first teamers.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Reiss Jenkinson loves it here, even if there was a clear path to a starting XI place and the manager wasn't using him out of spite he'd still happily leech and get his easy money from his hoarding manager

Gn1212

Pedro Neto would be an excellent rotation option, but the manager is so stubborn & narrow minded I doubt he'd get more minutes than Nelson does currently. => Random claims, Pedro Neto is much better than Nelson.
People know Neto can play both sides, right?

If he were to come for significant money, Martinelli should start worrying about his spot.

SupersoakerArsene

Nah, Hwang has only started scoring and playing well since he moved centrally, he was very mediocre in the wide forward positions.
Ideal. Play him in the centre. Play Jesus out wide or Martinelli.
If he was mediocre in the wide forward positions, we have a cheap option as CF. He can score goals, he has proven. He has more g/a in 1 game then Jesus in this whole season ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom