• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Wenger recently spoke about him saying that he played him wingback in preseason to learn defensive responsbility. I really do think that Nelson is an exception to receiving education through different positions and on loan at a different club.

Nelson needs to be thrown in at the deep end like Sterling was.

Completely agree. A lot of the worlds top players were already being given chances and playing at top teams in their teens, not being sent out on loan. If you're good enough, you're old enough. A cliche, but it's true. You don't get Özil questioning your age without exceptional talent.

thierrytheking14

Great turn of pace, lightning quick feet, gets the head up, can use both feet and has a cross on him. Looks like the making of an exceptional player.

Honestly don't know if we're going to see a whole lot of him though in my opinion. Wenger will possibly be cautious about expecting 'too much too soon' from him.

F**k that is my response. If he's good enough, he's old enough. Lad is clearly brimming with confidence. Give him some minutes and see what he can do.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Once again; impressive.
Always dangerous, always positive. Destroyed them in the first 20 minutes with such quick feet and confidence. Like a hot knife through the butter
What impresses me the most is his maturity at playing position he never did before. deaerved that assist, just like a debut thats gonna happen soon

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Looks very refreshing so far! He doesn't look fazed by the pressure of playing for the first team and justt plays his game, very impressive, much like iwobi when he broke through. You see the talent is there, really hope he can stay fit and not take the inconsistencies too hard on himself. Very intrigued by him!

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I think so , best pre season performance from any kid I have ever seen for Arsenal .
Tough one to call that. I thought Jack Wilshere's performance against Inter Milan was flawless. and he was a year younger. This one does come very close tough.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lad is going to be flogged off to Millwall on a loan, and thence never seen or heard from again...

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
--------Mavididi-------
---Sancho----Nelson---

One can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom