• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reserves - Southampton 5-1 Arsenal

qs

Established Member
South_London_SW2 said:
http://www.arsenal.com/matchreport.asp?thisNav=fixtures&fxid=293231

southampton got some quallity youngsters there . mcgoldrick and craine most notably

Any relation of Eddies?

f4evo

now this is depressing, **** reserves finshing above us :(

anyone know how Ryan Smith's form has been?

Reyes(9)

Ir's good to see Gilbert Back ..But what a poor,poor result it's ashame ..guess that **** won the league now .. :( ..

gunnerGH

Established Member
my mate went to the game last night and said smith was crap. He looked off the pace and wasnt linking up very well.

Lets hope he improves over time.

Army of Me

Established Member
kashif_wattoo said:
total disgrace...they shud think of the good name of Arsenal when entering the pitch. I don't think Mr. Banfield is doing a great job. f these kids are Arsenal's future, they should be acting accordingly..instead of getting spanked like this...

Wenger...take notice...
Dude, chill! It's the reserves, and not only that, but pretty much all of our reserves are under 20 with exceptions to injured players making a comeback or Mart Poom who's 64.

I'm sure they're not exactly chuffed, but there's no need to call a reserve defeat a 'disgrace', hehe ffs.

the dawn raids

Established Member
kashif_wattoo said:
forgot to add it, If Arsenal are looking to build a world-renowned Academy, which they SHOULD with the new training facility and stadium, they should make sure that such results which can tarnish the club image are avoided.

yeah. i know if we go on to win the champions league, ill still have a bitter taste in my mouth because Giorgos Efrem and co. were defeated in such an alarming fashion. theyve just ruined it for all of us.

Legend#1

Established Member
kashif_wattoo said:
forgot to add it, If Arsenal are looking to build a world-renowned Academy, which they SHOULD with the new training facility and stadium, they should make sure that such results which can tarnish the club image are avoided.

:lol: :lol:

They're 2nd you fool.

jester

Established Member
kashif_wattoo said:

lol, i can hear torres, toure or any other player we're linked to saying to their agent:

"you know, i would go to arsenal, but i saw their reserves' results last season, and i was fine untill i saw the southampton game - they lost, and i was disgusted. i'm not going anywhere near that bunch of losers, so i decided, i'm going to soton - make it happen"

Thai Gunner

Re: well-well

kashif_wattoo said:
LOLZZZ..look at all those "senior" members ripping off me. Ok..i know i got a little out of order but maybe i wasn't in the right state of mind when i wrote that. But FFS...a little less sarcasm will be appreciated.

although they were reserves, but still losing 5-1 is too big a loss even for a reserve team and it won't do them any good. So just let me say what i feel, get off my back and kindly shut you p#$-h#$# for a minute.

really hilarious comments i got man, but i ain't amused!!!

Mate, IMHO, you are a bit mental. There are obviously more worrying things in this world than us losing 5-1 in a reserve game...you know like the civil war in Irag, bird flu, global warming, aids pandemic...etc.

:D

kashif_wattoo

Re: well-well

well thats who i am
:D :lol:

sorry if i offended anyone, i have removed my posts...so happy now bro??

for admins: the delete button for posts should remain afterwards too..no??

and don get me started on the more worrying things in this world, since you forgot to mention mr. bush...so relax mate!!!

so i would just say..peace and live and let others live.

Viper

Established Member
Its only the reserve league.... OMG ARSENAL ARE 2ND? WOW THEY ARE CRAP!!

Yep, I'm sure the world will end just because the Arsenal reserve team got hammered 5-1. It means Henry will leave Arsenal!!

Top Bottom