• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Residents vow to battle on over Arsenal's new home

Adam

Established Member
Argh, it's that Carmicheal again! The inspector is a Spud. Well done to Prescot.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
From Carmichael it's just the death rattle of a beaten dog. As for the inspector, he's a known 'build nothing' merchant.

He just contradicts himself so many times in the report, its a shock anyone takes it seriously!

For instance, he talks about the (he says needed) new affordable housing and the (again he says needed) new jobs, then complains that there are more houses than jobs so that'll mean more unemployment! Dork. The social reason for more affordable housing is that it reduces overcrowding, it doesn't increase population density!

Taozhe

i guess they are just trying to drive up and take as much compensation as possible. leechers

chris66

It seems to me that this report was completed some time ago and Prescott would have read it before he gave the hint of a thumbs up. Looks like the Independent is just being a lefty rag as usual (it used to be a good paper!) and trying to make anything commercial look like it is at the cost of the "common man".

AS it has now reached the ofice of the deputy prime minister I can't see that there can be a lot further for the protesters to go unless they can prove that he didn't follow procedure. Ignoring the inspectors report is not enough - pretty much every development gets a negative inspectors report, including Broadgate and Canary Wharf in their time. The only reason they have these things is that procedure calls for them - as it has happened I can't see this holding them up.

As regards the residents of the Ringcross Estate - as someone who owned a business in the area in the 90's and was burgled on a regular basis - the more trucks you can put between them and the rest of the world the better!

JGooner

Anti-progress middle class hippies pretending to be advocates of the poor. I hope Prescott doesn't cave in to these retrogrades, and I hope this idea of a further year's delay doesn't materialise. I'm worried about this - it seems possible, if not probable, that this whole scheme (which is essential to our future) could be jeopardised by the idiocy of a few communist nimbys who have never contributed anything to wealth creation in their lives.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
JGooner said:
Anti-progress middle class hippies pretending to be advocates of the poor. I hope Prescott doesn't cave in to these retrogrades, and I hope this idea of a further year's delay doesn't materialise. I'm worried about this - it seems possible, if not probable, that this whole scheme (which is essential to our future) could be jeopardised by the idiocy of a few communist nimbys who have never contributed anything to wealth creation in their lives.

She is no communist. She is worrying about her house prices as all middle class asses do. A communist would welcome a step up of the local team, the working class adore. the left is normally a big fan of the game. Middle classes are the "preserve the bus stop", "save a smelly ugly recycling plant" brigade.

These asses are ruining the North of London. Luckily this time it is all too late. Imo it will go ahead.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ahh. gooner an arsenal guy should woo her :lol:
The residents are so far left one law in their very narrow view that they coming round into a circle and met up again.
What a group of no hopers

Top Bottom