• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Review of The Year Poll - Best Young Player

Who is Arsenal's best young player?

• Jeremie Aliadiere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gael Clichy

• David Bentley

• Jermaine Pennant

• Moritz Volz

• Cesc Fabregas

• Phillippe Senderos

• Other

• Total voters

lewdikris

Established Member
Arsenal-Mania are putting together a Review of the Year article. This is your chance to tell us who, amongst our various wonderkids, you think will go on to be the best player at Arsenal ... and why.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Gael Clichy looks like he's going to be something really special. Arsène's unearthed another gem like only he can.

thegame24

Established Member
well i think its KOLO cause he is a youngster.

but ill give it to clichy cause hes th only one that can fit in to the first team when someone is injured.

Feis-al

Ali would make it in the above lst but I thought the heading is alittle misguiding because it sounds like "Best Young of 2003 so far".
The other thing is, Why is Kolo missing, I believe he is a youngster just like JP though big

lewdikris

Established Member
Kolo's a definite for player of the year, and now a regular first team lynchpin. I'm asking about potential, not potential confirmed, as it has been for Toure.

Andrew

Clichy is the best youngster at the moment. He can already cut it in the seniors at 18. Terrific pace, terrific dribbler, good at intercepting and decent at heading. Passing could be better but overall a very good prospect. Aliadiere and Volz come 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Eastrek

I think its got to be Jeremie, he worked his way back from a bad injury last year and now he is pretty much above Wiltord and Jeffers (because they sent him out on loan) in the pecking order upfront...and face it they are very good players. He would be 3rd choice if it wernt for Kanu's recent good form.
Clichy has looked good so have the others, but for me its Jeremie Aliadiere

lodi

volz hands down for me, i think he`s proven himself in the EPL,plus he can only get better with time.

Piston Broke

lodi said:
volz hands down for me, i think he`s proven himself in the EPL,plus he can only get better with time.

Spot on Volz is doing it week in week out he is developing into a great problem for Wenger

Toure Or Volz

XxGoonaStuxX

For me its Jermaine Pennant. For me now he has gone to Leeds for quite a few months loan spell he is just the more experienced.

johe

Volz is clearly the one who has proven the most, playing well game in game out in a quality Premiership side. Toure's so good he looks like he's had 10 years of experience at top level.

Mark

Established Member
i voted for volz as he has performed well consistently, but i think if other youngsters like ali got more games they could be just as good.

The Mini

Aliediere it has to be, Kolo would be a choice, but he's filled veterans shoes so he seems older

Latest posts+

Top Bottom