• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Review of The Year Poll - Best Young Player

Who is Arsenal's best young player?

• Jeremie Aliadiere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gael Clichy

• David Bentley

• Jermaine Pennant

• Moritz Volz

• Cesc Fabregas

• Phillippe Senderos

• Other

• Total voters

Andrew

thierrys_girl said:
Clichy because i believe he is going to be our next legend.

Where abouts though? Do you think he might be a future left midfielder? Because I can't see him displacing Cole from the starting line-up on a permanent basis at left-back. But I agree with you Clichy seems a very promising player.

orion

I think Pennant and Voltz are both proving them selves on their loan spells and Clichy has also been a wonderful addition to the squad. Kolo would still get my vote as a young player all though he's all ready challenging to be the most consistant player in the whole squad. Cesc also is worth a mention as he seams a truly wonderful prospect.

Lukazan

Established Member
Jeremie Aliadiere.

I have been watching him closely in matches and you can just tell he is going to be something really special in years to come.

neebz

I beleive itz Jermaine Pennant.
Ali has struggled against the EPL sides but Pennant has been superb. I can't say anything about the future of the lad but he has been teremendous!

nEEbz

Andrew

neebz said:
I beleive itz Jermaine Pennant.
Ali has struggled against the EPL sides but Pennant has been superb. I can't say anything about the future of the lad but he has been teremendous!

nEEbz

Pennant's been ordinary for Leeds. He's had a good goal and some good assists in a few games, but as a whole he's been dissapointing from what I've seen. You would expect when he played against us we would have seen the best of him. I think Ali has a lot more potential than Pennant, and I think his attitude is the reason why.

SuperBob

Volz does it for me playing regular football for Fulham had the massive task of filling Steve Finnan's place! Also he has played a major part in helping Fulham in too the top 6 and staying there all season when punters had them for the drop in 2004!

Jinn

Established Member
Clichy - of the players listed, he's the player who has fit the best into the side and not looked out of place.

kajej

David Bentley is definitely a player to watch. Although it could be hard for him to make it into the team i think he is one of the best youngsters. His confidence is what makes him stand out from the lot.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Of the players listed, Clichy for sure. But Fabregas looks good as does Jeremie. Looking forward to a lot of goals from him..

Top Bottom