• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes Back in the Spanish fold

Legend#1

Established Member
I'm glad he wasn't in Euro 2004 (I know it sounds selfish)

I'm sure he'll feature in the World Cup and the qualifiers

Feis-al

May be that will put him in the spotlight of Madrid if he out shines Raul and we begin another Vieira-like saga :D ;D

Sigun

Feis-al said:
May be that will put him in the spotlight of Madrid if he out shines Raul and we begin another Vieira-like saga :D ;D

Although its negative thinking, when or if Reyes become's a massive player, Real Madrid will tempt him, by the fact that its his country also, though this will only happen in a about 5 years time....

Unless Arsenal will become the club they have the potential of being....

MightyArsenal

Yes..I dont dont really like our players playing for their country..it puts them in the spotlight more and also the training methods used by countries is different to the ones we use at arsenal and so injuries usually occur ie cambell.

Gator

I'm not sure Reyes will start, but he'll probably be on the bench. To be honest its probably better that he doesn't start, he'll be fresher for the Boro game.

n_henry said:
Good for him. :D Hope he does well!

When's the friendly?

n_henry, for some reason every time I see your sig picture, I think it says 'Tit' next to Henry, because of the placement of the second i :p

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom