• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes recieves 3 match ban

solthegunner

How can bergkamp and reyes get banned for 3 games each from a nothing incident. What about the guy that stamped on cescs head?

I cant believe they've both been banned. When barry sent bergkamp off he was pointing to his head to explain that bergkamp had been sent of for a head butt. But he didnt head butt him. As for reyes he softly slapped him witha glove on.

What a joke! Refs and the fa are the worst thing in british football, they are a complete disgrace. :x

A

Anonymous

This is great. two of our key players get banned for three matches. what's next??? why don't the FA banned the whole team including Arsène?? The english FA seems to be prejudice against arsenal.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
luckily, its only Soton, Sheffield (we should win even without them) and Portsmouth...

we should still be able to win all of those matches without Bergy & Reyes...

Biggus

Established Member
USArsenal said:
luckily, its only Soton, Sheffield (we should win even without them) and Portsmouth...

we should still be able to win all of those matches without Bergy & Reyes...

I would'nt put money on it :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom