• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes Sevilla vids

Raghav89

People keep telling me that reyes was awesome in sevilla so if anyone can PM me some links of his videos in his time at sevilla i'd deeply appreciate it .

Tegh

Established Member
I doubt you'll find them mate, they're like gold-dust.
The best I found was a Reyes compilation video on you tube which had mostly clips of him for Arsenal, spliced with the odd Sevilla goal.

Tegh

Established Member
WTF.
The first clip, in the tunnel.
Is that his great grandad? What a hairbash.
Jester, good girl.

jester

Established Member
Tegh said:
WTF.
The first clip, in the tunnel.
Is that his great grandad? What a hairbash.
Jester, good girl.

if it was anyone else i'd... :evil:

but you tegh... :angel

kamikaze80

Established Member
great link. couldnt help but notice most of those clips came with him playing centrally, behind the striker. god id love it if he started shooting again and getting in the box.

Viper

Established Member
jester said:
the goal from the half way line was awesome, we'd love for him to do that for us
Where?

Unless I'm blind I cannot see any shots from Reyes taken at the half way line...

Fella

Viper said:
jester said:
the goal from the half way line was awesome, we'd love for him to do that for us
Where?

Unless I'm blind I cannot see any shots from Reyes taken at the half way line...

I presume hes talking about the goal fir Sevilla, where he picked it up somewhere in his own half, and ran to the oppositions area 'full pace' and powered it past the keeper, was 18 at the time then.

Top Bottom