• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reyes!!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2,776
A

Anonymous

Did anyone see him play for Seville yesterday?

He destroyed Madrid by himself, it was one of the best performances from i player i have ever seen. This lad is absolute quality.

I would LOVE to see him at Arsenal, and we have been linked witht him many times, but there is no chance we will get him.

This lad will go on to be one of the best players in Europe.

JazzG

Established Member
Weren't some people complaining when we linked with him. They were saying Wenger is going after unknowns were they not? We put in a 10mill bid and they said no.....

AFCG7

Established Member
Yeh but those doubters have never seen him play.. i have watched him over the last season and this one and i wish we could get him..even for 10 million.. i thought then he'd be worth it.. its out of our reach now.. that 10 million will have to be increased some way to get him now

seanconvey66

Yea watched the game he looks good! After that performance u can at least double the price tag as every top club in Europe will be after him! They were saying he's a out and out Seville fan, with the club crest tiled into his swimming pool etc so were questioning wether he would ever leave.

GOONERITTI

Reyes has extended his contract with Sevilla until 2010!!!! so he has signed a new seven-year contract, which includes a buy-out clause of £70m!!!!!

so i dont think he will ever join us :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bigbadsol

The boy still is only 20 and he is absolutely amazing, he makes Ronaldo of Manu look like a pub player!!!!
Unfortunately his buy out clause is the biggest in Spanish football and we got no chance in signing him...... Good try by Arsène though!

lewdikris

Established Member
Spain sure do have some serious talent coming through. Pity they'll screw it up as usual in the World Cup!

patrick42uk

Established Member
liverpool have been linked, apparantly willing to pay way over 10 mill for him. quality player, good to see other people are appreciating his talent now (albeit based on just one performance). Its hard to imagine him leaving spain, if he moved it would be to real or barca. think about it, how many current spanish internationals play abroad? spaniards like the english always tend to stick to their league. it is not impossible to see a club like sevilla getting relegated in the next 3 to 4 years. on that condition (i.e. relgation), i think he will then leave sevilla. add fernado torres to the list of blossoming spanish talent

Taozhe

DOn't forget Thanis Lim. A hell of a right back and could replace thuram as one of the best right back in the world. Currently doing a degree in Queensland :D

kanooo

GOONERITTI said:
Reyes has extended his contract with Sevilla until 2010!!!! so he has signed a new seven-year contract, which includes a buy-out clause of £70m!!!!!

so i dont think he will ever join us :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't worry. Why don't we try to get a Russian Billionaire to help on this matter?

AFCG7

Established Member
Houllier is a damn fool
Cant think for himself.. he has to see which players Wenger is after first before he decides to sign anyone.
Most of the signing he himself has made have turned out to be crap.
Even the two young players.. Le Tallec and Pongolle were once Wenger targets before he jumped in

AFCG7 said:
Houllier is a damn fool
Cant think for himself.. he has to see which players Wenger is after first before he decides to sign anyone.
Most of the signing he himself has made have turned out to be crap.
Even the two young players.. Le Tallec and Pongolle were once Wenger targets before he jumped in

hilarious.

Top Bottom