• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ricardo Faty

arsenalule

I think Jacques Fatys' (maybe Ricardo) contract is up this summer. A nice backup to Toure, Senderos, Campbell (uncertain) and Djourou. I think he can also play the holding midfield role...

Sorry. It is Ricardo. Anyone know much about him?

coleandclichy

You're right, I remember reading about Faty to Roma somewhere on the net.

Does anybody else remember Sidi Keita? He is another player from Strasbourg who said he will sign for Arsenal this transfer window.

A

Anonymous

strasbourgs best player last season was infact amara diane , he was really pacey , alot of tricks and flicks with good technique but has now secured a move to psg.

also jaques faty plays for rennes , a very good player , playing with france in a tournament at the moment,you may mean ricardo

Artillero

TalentScout said:
strasbourgs best player last season was infact amara diane , he was really pacey , alot of tricks and flicks with good technique but has now secured a move to psg.

also jaques faty plays for rennes , a very good player , playing with france in a tournament at the moment,you may mean ricardo

Hey talentscout any news on Yaya yet? :D

ugen64

well Jacques Faty looked very good at France U21 v. Portugal U21 - I bet Gilles Grimandi was there, he would have seen Jimmy Briand have a brilliant game, Julien Faubert did a good job, while Gourcuff didn't do very much.

oh, and Flamini came on as a 2nd half substitute =)

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom