• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It's either or with him and Jesus tho. Similar squad role they'd play here.
Yeah there's no point signing both of them. Again it gives us 0 different option.

I would prefer Jesus. But we definitely need a different style of striker.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's either or with him and Jesus tho. Similar squad role they'd play here.
Hopefully him so we can bring this back:
Untitled.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I'd be very happy with either Jesus or Richarlison with Eddie as thev back CF.

Mitch

Man said Richarlison o_O

Why not? Very talented player that Everton previously turned down an 85m from Barcelona for. Richarliso has 34 caps for Brazil and 13 goals. Lead Everton this season in both goals and assists. Ended the season in good form getting 6 goals and 2 assist in his final 10 league game (more goals than DCL managed all season in his 15 league games).

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Why not? Very talented player that Everton previously turned down an 85m from Barcelona for. Richarliso has 34 caps for Brazil and 13 goals. Lead Everton this season in both goals and assists. Ended the season in good form getting 6 goals and 2 assist in his final 10 league game (more goals than DCL managed all season in his 15 league games).
I don't care who wanted him, your acting like Barcelona have never overpaid for **** players before.

Some good his "leading" Everton in goals and assists did lifted them to the lofty heights of 16th in the league just outside relegation,

Eddie Nketiah ended the season in good form too doesn't make him good enough to lead our line, your talking about a guy who's never scored more than 16 goals in a season, might as well keep laca,

Richarlison is a poverty player, I've never seen a more unBrazillian Brazilian.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I don't care who wanted him, your acting like Barcelona have never overpaid for **** players before.

Some good his "leading" Everton in goals and assists did lifted them to the lofty heights of 16th in the league just outside relegation,

Eddie Nketiah ended the season in good form too doesn't make him good enough to lead our line, your talking about a guy who's never scored more than 16 goals in a season, might as well keep laca,

Richarlison is a poverty player, I've never seen a more unBrazillian Brazilian.
As a LW, he would be a top signing. Given how we tend to build down the right with Saka and Ødegaard, having Richarlison making off the ball runs from the left and into the box would be a weapon, something we don't have. It a no brainer imo, especially as he can adequately cover as a CF if something happens to our new striker and Eddie.

GLITCH

You know very well that football is a team sport. His contribution kept them in the PL. The rest were utter garbage, hence their struggles.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You know very well that football is a team sport. His contribution kept them in the PL. The rest were utter garbage, hence their struggles.
I always think fans reactions are a good tell to see how a player is valued, Everton fans say he's too good for them and should be in the CL, playing for a top club. They watch him week in, week out. Its like us and, lets say TIerney, the media would have you believe he's fantastic, but with us fans, its a mixed reaction.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
As a LW, he would be a top signing. Given how we tend to build down the right with Saka and Ødegaard, having Richarlison making off the ball runs from the left and into the box would be a weapon, something we don't have. It a no brainer imo, especially as he can adequately cover as a CF if something happens to our new striker and Eddie.
Id prefer to let Martinelli continue to develop on the left than see Richarlison flailing around like a wet cod on ice, that's a No for me dawg.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Id prefer to let Martinelli continue to develop on the left than see Richarlison flailing around like a wet cod on ice, that's a No for me dawg.
Martinelli is a top talent, but he's not ready for what we need. Give him every Europa and some PL games. Thats plenty for him to carry on his development. Same for ESR. He's limited, but Richarlison would add around 15 goals in the PL from LW imo. He could be our Son/Mane, the one who gets on the end off crosses, the one who runs in behind, the one who does most of his work off the ball.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
So the reason why Everton struggled was because of everyone except Richarlison ?, you just said it was a team sport, but then proceed to exclude a major member of the first team to give him a pass, ok bud.

Mitch

Richarlison is very well rounded player. Pacey, good dribbler, good touch and ball control, physically strong, good in aerial deuls, contributes defensively, works hard and is effective in press.

Scores goals against big teams such as Pool, us, Utd and Chelsea off the top of head.

Plus I don't get the most unBrazilian like player comment, i mean looks at his overhead goals against Norwich and utd.

Out the linked PL strikers recently with us i would rate them in the following order:

1. Jesus
2. Richarlison
3. Watkins
4. DCL

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Richarlison is very well rounded player. Pacey, good dribbler, good touch and ball control, physically strong, good in aerial deuls, contributes defensively, works hard and is effective in press.

Scores goals against big teams such as Pool, us, Utd and Chelsea off the top of head.

Plus I don't get the most unBrazilian like player comment, i mean looks at his overhead goals against Norwich and utd.

Out the linked PL strikers recently with us i would rate them in the following order:

1. Jesus
2. Richarlison
3. Watkins
4. DCL

Genuinely asking this not trying to be a ****, what has Jesus done to be higher than Richarlison?

I feel like it’s the accepted view but in reality if you switched their teams I could see Richarlison being better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom