• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He would be an ideal signing, can definitely see him inspiring this squad full of bootlickers to wake up and tell Arteta where he can go.

We can only dream though

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Raphinha is the most exciting to watch of the three for me but I'd say Richarlison is the best overall currently. Just sign all of them and that's our front three set :lol:

Tbh that was the type of signings I envisioned when Edu came in to the club, not what we've had so far.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Raphinha is the most exciting to watch of the three for me but I'd say Richarlison is the best overall currently. Just sign all of them and that's our front three set :lol:

Tbh that was the type of signings I envisioned when Edu came in to the club, not what we've had so far.

willian borges da silva love GIF by Chelsea FC

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Bruh what?

?

xZCdKHi.png

Is this a hot take? :lol: Martinelli is pretty highly rated by every neutral I've spoken to. Given he's 4 years younger and producing similar numbers I don't really see why they wouldn't be considered fairly close.

It's not like Richarlison's overall game is far superior. His passing is poor and he turns the ball over like crazy trying to force things.

Genuinely surprised by the reaction on here. I know Liverpool fans irl who've spoken about wanting Martinelli etc.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
1. Jesus
2. Richarlison
3. Raphina

All three are very good but we need a player capable of the CF more.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I have a similar order though I can be persuaded to rank Raphinha ahead of Jesus.
Richarlison just doesn't have the football intelligence to become an elite player in my book
He's a poor passer and decision maker. His physical attributes and athleticism are impressive, but they flatter to deceive.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It’s frustrating because if Raphinha was a right footed left winger I would be desperate right now for him. I have loved him since he joined the PL but position wise he is so similar to Saka. And why move Saka out of a role he was making his own?

Richarlison gives the actual balance of the team more.

Firstly, he is more of a natural goalscorer, something we need in the team. Also, he plays LW which is more of a gap, and he can act as a backup striker for Jesus also and perhaps even interchange during a game.

It’s a tough one for that reason, Raphinha is a better footballer with maybe the higher ceiling while Richarlison could potentially add more to the first Xi.

I believe people are kinda underrating Richarlison though, he has been inconsistent mostly but the way he turned it on last season was great. He carried Everton to PL safety. I guess as a manager you need to ask yourself if he shows more of that at a bigger club with bigger aspirations. He certainly seems like he could become a clutch player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

?

xZCdKHi.png

Is this a hot take? :lol: Martinelli is pretty highly rated by every neutral I've spoken to. Given he's 4 years younger and producing similar numbers I don't really see why they wouldn't be considered fairly close.

It's not like Richarlison's overall game is far superior. His passing is poor and he turns the ball over like crazy trying to force things.

Genuinely surprised by the reaction on here. I know Liverpool fans irl who've spoken about wanting Martinelli etc.

Martinelli playing with far superior teammates and this is Richarlison’s worst season since he became a star.

When DCL was injured he was playing in a Championship level squad and he still turned up and kept them up.

Also just because Martinelli did well in less minutes one of the flaws you see in NBA analysis is assuming that when you scale up the minutes you scale up production.

Some of the reasons he played less was because he was genuinely dogsh*t down the stretch.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Tactically you can do this:

Richarlison Jesus Saka

Jesus Richarlison Saka

Martinelli/ESR Richarlison Saka

Whereas with Raphinha it always seems out of place as one of him or Saka needs to go LW:

Raphinha Jesus Saka

Saka Jesus Raphinha

Fun attack but 1 player is out of position + there’s not enough of an eye for goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom