• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rivaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner_down_under

if his cheating wins us a few penalties, then why the hell not....what matters is the premiership...who cares what others think of us....half of them think we're a bunch of thugs anyway... ;D

n_henry

gunner_down_under said:
if his cheating wins us a few penalties, then why the hell not....what matters is the premiership...who cares what others think of us....half of them think we're a bunch of thugs anyway... ;D

:lol: You really have a point there...sorry to say. ;)

I would be open to Rivaldo. If we could get him cheaply, his experience, and hopefully his desire to end his career on a high, could be very useful to us. I don't think he really lacks that much pace....I mean, Bergy, for instance, hasn't looked too good in that department lately. ;) Hardly a problem, IMO.

But certainly wouldn't rush into it just coz he's a big name superstar.

lewdikris

Established Member
****, that's a step down. And going back to Barcelona city too. I guess he's still got ties there, but Espanyol are RUBBISH. Sad end to a great player.

Andrew

If he does he'll be there half a season and wil change clubs again... Unless he wants to play in the second division. It is sad really, he must have no ambition left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom