• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
This is all true... but this time around we know he's a backup option if we can't get Lemar. It seems unlikely we'll get Lemar, so....

On top of that, Gunnerblog has said via his source that we have a serious interest in signing Mahrez, while Leicester City are also willing to sell him this summer unlike last.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think it's fair to say that would exceed all of my expectations for the week. Still trying to keep relatively level headed because I'm so ****ing used to this club letting us down but it seems like we're moving in the right direction today.

At least we know Lacazette should be announced this week and Alexis' future definitely will be sorted as he won't fly out on Sunday if he's leaving.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
This is all true... but this time around we know he's a backup option if we can't get Lemar. It seems unlikely we'll get Lemar, so....

On top of that, Gunnerblog has said via his source that we have a serious interest in signing Mahrez, while Leicester City are also willing to sell him this summer unlike last.

Gunnerblog is a pile of poo mate. He doesn't know anything.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

When you think about the jokers we've at the club such as Walcott and Oxlade it's baffling how people can come up with arguments like that.

Think people forget we finished 5th just recently. I would understand resistance to Mahrez if we were the reigning champions and we didn't have jokers like Walcott and Oxlade stinking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom