• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
15M difference in evaluations is quite a bit, we'd need Mahrez to force the move to help negotiate that down.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
John Cross works for the Mirror, as a sport "journalist" he's got a responsibility to peddle bs and pushout clickbait for his readers. His livelihood depends on it. May not be an honorable job exactly, but at least you can't say he's doing it just for the attention or trolling purpose like some.
:lol::lol::lol: Oh that's alright then.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
15M difference in evaluations is quite a bit, we'd need Mahrez to force the move to help negotiate that down.

Might be one of those cases of just being patient. Mahrez supposedly has already handed in a transfer request and has certainly said publicly he wants to leave. When Leicester City realizes nobody is going to pay them what they want they'll come down a bit. But it might be August or even close to the deadline.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Cross. Wanyama. No 1 target.

Nuff said.

Now back to Mahrez. I've been on the sauce (HP), and reckon this is on. The media just haven't caught up yet.

I see my HP was spot on.

Now give me the attention you all crave for yourselves but won't admit you truly want.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lemar for £80m is better value than Mahrez for £50m.
Not sure about that really. One is proven in the prem for 50, the other has had a breakthrough in france for 80. 80 for Lemar is ridiculous, where as 50 for Mahrez is just over priced.

I must say I couldnt give a damn what we pay for either tbh; both are excellent players that I'd be happy with.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mahrez was always going to go for 35-40 anyway. Paying 10 over the odds doesnt seem bad. We're paying over the odds for players now because clubs know we're ****ing good for it and we're desperate. We need to buy ourselves out of our **** predicament.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Someone will eventually get desperate enough as the summer goes on to pay 50 for him. The question is will it be us or one of the other teams. Bet the Spuds go for him just to make a statement signing. They don't seem to have been linked with anyone so far outside of Lemar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom